Versace Bright Crystal Perfume for Women 1.7 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray  » Perfume  »
  • When it comes to the price, I feel that it's quite expensive

• by Alex_29

My aunt gave me this Versace Bright Crystal perfume last year. What I liked about it is that it really looks expensive. The bottle is a bit heavy.

The size of its cover is even wider than the bottle, and it’s almost as heavy as the bottle as well. The perfume inside is pinkish which is very feminine.

But the smell did

not thrill me that much. I seldom use it until now.

I’m not a fan of flowery smells. Its smell is like a combination of flowers.

Based on my research, the scent is a combination of magnolia, peony, and lotus flowers. Though the fragrance is generally good, it’s still does not smell young.

Its smell characterizes a woman who is already on ...

• her late 20s and older. This perfume would suit a professional and working woman.

Though it has a sense of being glamorous not only with the bottle, but also with its fragrance, I still prefer a perfume that’s not irritating in the nose. I also would love something that even if you apply too much of it, the smell is it fine.

/> With Versace Bright Crystal Perfume, you should never spray a lot of it. two or three sprays are fine.

The fragrance stays longer in the body and even on the clothes. This is one of its satisfying factors.

When it comes to the price, I feel that it’s quite expensive. I don’t intend to buy another one after I finish the bottle that I have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 568061132150830/k2311a068/6.8.10