Alka-Selzer Plus Cold Orange Zest
  • I noticed that my stuffy nose and headache were going away
  • I like that the Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold medicine worked so fast and does not have any aspirin in it
  • I definitely recommend Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold medicine for a fast, temporary relief of cold symptoms

• by vpriddy
      I was at friend’s house and was having a nagging cough and congestion from a recent cold that I got. Seeking some kind of relief, my friend told me to try Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold medicine.

She uses it all the time and

loves it.

I tried the Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold medicine that was orange zest flavor.

The fizzy tablets dissolved completely and the liquid was easy to swallow.

The orange flavor in the Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold medicine was not bitter or harsh.

...

• I rather liked the flavor of the medicine.

About half an hour after taking the medicine, I was beginning to feel better.

I noticed that my stuffy nose and headache were going away.

I like that the Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold medicine worked

so fast and does not have any aspirin in it.

I liked that I was able to start feeling relief without getting groggy the way some medication can do.

I definitely recommend Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold medicine for a fast, temporary relief of cold symptoms.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262012113210431/k2311a1220/12.20.06