Doggies Choice Tick And Flea Soap  » Pets  »
  • Its odd, but I really love it when I am pulling off his ticks and fleas
  • Because as much as I want to believe that Doggies Choice is the best to get rid of my dog's enemies, it remains useless for those ticks and fleas hiding in my pet's skin
  • Besides this dogs' soap is real affordable compare to other brands that I prefer not to buy

• by clickmarbin

Doggies Choice Tick and Flea Bar Soap is a famous brand of soap for dogs here in the Philippines. Its lemon-scented smell keeps my dog fresh and fragrant. It is a mild soap for dogs which is recommendable if you want to maintain the thickness of your dog pet’s hair. But does this dog soap really kill ticks and fleas the effective way as what it says?

Pluffy

my new dog is a chow chow breed, he loves it when I am the one feeding and washing him when he needs to. Its odd, but I really love it when I am pulling off his ticks and fleas. Because as much as I want to believe that Doggies Choice is the best to get rid of my dog’s enemies, it remains useless for those ticks and ...

• fleas hiding in my pet’s skin. And I must say, that the benefit is temporary. Its not an impressive formula of dog’s soap.

But I still prefer to use Doggies Choice for Pluffy my dog because of the smell and the freshness it gives to my pet. Maybe, I have no choice but to use it since I don’t find best alternative yet. Besides this dogs’ soap is real

affordable compare to other brands that I prefer not to buy. It also can last for 3 weeks or so depending how schedule pet bathing for your dog.

So yes, I will just be contented for now, as long as it helps my dog clean and well groom. But one question still remain unanswered, does this dog soap kills tick and flea effectively? Just take my word for it, it doesn’t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 298061131980830/k2311a068/6.8.10