Samsung Corby S3650  » Phones  »
  • I think one deserves better from a 1.3MP camera
  • If you are planning to buy samsung corby s3650, I suggest you to go for nokia

• by metalhead

There has been many fuss over Corby s3650 since samsung announced its release. As a cell phone freak, I was quite influenced by that fuss and took it from my dad’s store. After using it for a while, I realized that it is not as good as it sounded. Samsung Corby S3650 has many problems and I wonder how it passed the QC test. The touch screen comes first. I’ve used other touch phones like nokia 5800,5233 and LG cookie.

But I’ve never had any problems with those. This phone, on the other hand, lacks a quality

touch sensor. If you lock the touch you are ok. But if the touch is unlocked, you are in trouble. It takes every touch it receives.

I had a really bad experience with this. The other day I was talking to a friend of mine and the phone started recording the conversation from just a slight touch of my ear. My friend realized that the conversation was being recorded and got mad at me. Otherwise, the screen is good. It is a 240*320 pixels 2.

8 inch screen. Samsung Corby S3650 has only 1. 3MP camera. And moreover, the image ...

• quality is really bad. Also, it doesn’t have any flash or auto-focus.

I think one deserves better from a 1. 3MP camera. It has 50MB internal memory and you can expand up to 8GB. The headphone provided with this phone, is quite good. It\ is comfortable to wear.

Bluetooth connectivity sped of corby is super slow. It takes a long for it to find and pair a device. It might take ages if you are sending a large file. The battery life of corby is also disappointing. And it also takes a long time to charge the battery.

It

supports EDGE and GPRS up to class 10. I don’t think that it is good enough. It should have supported at least class 32. The only good thing about corby is the way it looks. It is really a good looking phone.

It is available in Jamaican Yellow, Cupid Pink, Minimal White, and Festival Orange. And you can have two additional fashion jackets for free, which is cool. If you are planning to buy samsung corby s3650, I suggest you to go for nokia. However, if you are looking for a phone which is just stylish, you can go for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 378061131750830/k2311a068/6.8.10