Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier  » Baby care  »
  • If your baby is anything like mine, you will definitely use this ALL the time
  • Both she and I enjoy the extra bonding time
  • Not only is the carrier convenient to have in order to get some chores done around the house, it also makes it so much easier to run errands
  • And the best part of having this carrier is not having to deal with a car seat on top of a shopping cart when I do my groceries

• by Sophy

The Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier is a life saver. If your baby is anything like mine, you will definitely use this ALL the time. I have a very clingy baby who from day one never let me do anything because I had to carry her around in order to prevent her from crying or getting fussy. Now at 5 months, she’s at that stage where if I walk away from her, she’s devastated. I realize that not all babies are like that, but either way, this carrier is a must have for the various stages in a baby’s life.

I received this as a baby shower gift and did not really use it until my daughter was a month old (although it can be used right away as long as the

baby weighs 8 pounds). With this carrier I am able to do things around the house like cleaning, doing laundry, washing dishes, etc. (except cooking…I would never take the risk); having both of my hands free to do all these things makes my life so much easier. With the constant rocking motion and warmth of my body, my baby feels right at home at all times. Both she and I enjoy the extra bonding time.

Not only is the carrier convenient to have in order to get some chores done around the house, it also makes it so much easier to run errands. Instead of having to push a stroller around the mall when I need to do some shopping, I have my Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier on me and my ...

• baby with me at all times. It so much easier to not have to push a stroller around tight corners in a small store and not knocking things down with it when ever I need to get to a certain spot inside the store. And the best part of having this carrier is not having to deal with a car seat on top of a shopping cart when I do my groceries. I am able to get everything done without a hassle.

And lastly if you’re an on-the-go mom like I am, having your baby strapped in front of you while taking a walk through the park or in the city (NYC in my case) or jumping on a train or bus, is so much safer than having a stroller

to monitor. And what is best (for those breastfeeding moms) is that all you have to do is unstrap one of the sides of the carrier and you are all set to feed your baby.

The Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier is a bit more expensive than other carriers, but it is definitely worth the investment, because it truly is an investment. It saves you time, prevents stress, and is an ideal way to constantly monitor your baby. It is as comfortable as any carrier gets and is made from great washable material. As far as back aches go, it does put a strain on your back after wearing it constantly for long periods of time, but what baby carrier doesn’t? I would still say that this item is a must have!

Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 548061131730830/k2311a068/6.8.10