Movie: Executive Decision  » Movies  »
2.5
  • Since it was too loud in their kitchen, I decided to join him and ended up seeing the film Executive Decision
  • Unfortunately, the movie moves too fast in the beginning then seems to drag itself out at the end
  • At first, I thought they disarmed the bomb a little too easily
  • The movie was OK but it definitely could have been much better

• by Review Vigilante

I was at my parent’s house yesterday afternoon having dinner with them and my dad was watching some movies. Since it was too loud in their kitchen, I decided to join him and ended up seeing the film Executive Decision; a movie I have seen in the past but have not watched in at least a couple of years now and honestly could not remember (I thought

it was Air Force One at first).

This movie was an OK movie but it honestly did not live up to expectations for me.

Basically, it stars Kurt Russell as a CIA agent who ends up helping a group of Delta-Force like soldiers as they attempt to stop a plane full of terrorists.

Unfortunately, the movie moves too fast in the beginning then seems to drag itself ...

• out at the end.

For example, one of the top names in this movie is Steven Segal.

But, Segal is dead before they even get on the plane (and we all know he could have beaten the terrorists all by himself if he wanted to).

I did like the whole thing involving the bomb on the plane.

At first, I thought they disarmed the bomb a little

too easily.

But then they revealed there was someone holding an override switch that could detonate it remotely.

That did add an unforeseen twist.

But, overall, the movie is really them standing around and waiting and there just isn’t enough action after the first half hour or so to keep it entertaining until things start up again.

The movie was OK but it definitely could have been much better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 117061131270330/k2311a067/6.7.10