Movie: Nine Dead
  • If you haven't seen this film, I would recommend taking the time to watch it if you get a chance

• by Review Vigilante

I have had the film Nine Dead loaded on my Netflix player for a few weeks now. But, I did not take the time to watch it until last night because I suspected it would be a terrible rip off of the Saw movies or some other movie I have seen in the past.

But, we didn’t have much else to watch last night and

it wasn’t too long so my wife decided to finally watch it.

And, it turns out it wasn’t that bad of a film.

I would suggest skipping the last few minutes of this movie if you can because the ending is a very big disappointment (mostly because they just end it and leave you hanging a bit).

But, overall, the film itself is pretty entertaining.

...

• You have nine people locked in a basement and they have to figure out what they all have in common while an armed gunman kills one of them every 10 minutes until they solve the riddle.

And, believe, me, he doesn’t waste any time with that.

Whenever the clock hits zero, he’s right in that room with a gun.

Don’t go looking for big named

stars in this film though.

The biggest name is Melissa Joan Hart and she hasn’t exactly been an A-list actress since Sabrina the Teenaged Witch went off the air.

Still, even though there weren’t big names, the acting was actually pretty decent; at least better than some of these movies.

If you haven’t seen this film, I would recommend taking the time to watch it if you get a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 117061131250330/k2311a067/6.7.10