The Ray Bradbury Theater: The Crowd TV Show
1.5
  • Thomson, and in the end, all I can really say is that they both did okay

• by Orrymain

I’m not really sure what to say about The Ray Bradbury Theater: The Crowd. I’ve watched it a couple of times now trying to enjoy it or at least get through it feeling entertained, but I’ve been unsuccessful.

Maybe this story is just over my head because I just didn’t get it. I actually watched it twice

in the same night and then again later, and I still didn’t get it. Maybe I was too tired or distracted, except the second time, I really tried to watch it closely, but it just didn’t make sense to me. It’s an eerie tale; that much I understand, but the why and how of the plot eludes me.

The ending of The Crowd is also confusing to me. I’m not sure what was happening there, or why. There was all this anxiety out of nowhere and it didn’t go over well.

It’s something about death and dying and people who gather in the crowd, watching the death. Maybe someone lived who was supposed ...

• The Ray Bradbury Theater: The Crowd TV Show
      to die. As I said, I’m not sure. We do see an accident off the bat. It’s at night and the one thing the injured man is curious about is where the crowd came from that stood there watching as paramedics tended to him. It’s something that only took seconds. A friend helps
      him try to figure it out and something happens with him, too.

The Crowd is beyond me. It features Nick Mancuso and R.H. Thomson, and in the end, all I can really say is that they both did okay.

My advice: forget this one, or if you do see it, let me know what the gist of this tale is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 107061130900230/k2311a067/6.7.10