Garnier Fructis Style Smoothing Milk
  • I love the packaging for this smoothing milk, I love the packaging for the whole Garnier line, it's super pretty
  • This smells amazing, it's definitely one of the best smelling hair products that I have ever used
  • When I'm done blow drying my hair completely dry, I noticed that my hair is a lot less frizzier and a lot less dry feeling and looking
  • The great scent from this Smoothing Milk stays in my hair for quite a while, which I really love because it smells really good
  • I would definitely recommend this Smoothing Milk by Garnier Fructis and any Garnier Fructis product

• by JCandyce

I’ve tried many products by Garnier and this Garnier Fructis Style Smoothing Milk is one of my favorites.

I love the packaging for this smoothing milk, I love the packaging for the whole Garnier line, it’s super pretty. I don’t normally like green but these are totally cute.

This smells amazing, it’s definitely one of the best smelling hair products that I have ever used. I love how it makes my hair smell. Most of the Garnier products smell like this, that’s partly why I love them so much. They smell really good and they work really well too. The smell is strong and really noticeable but it’s a good smell. It doesn’ irritate my nasal allergies at all.

The product is very thick and creamy, it easy to pour some product

out of the push up top and then massage it into my hair. I mainly use this after I’ve shampooed and conditioned my hair.

After shampooing, conditioning, towel drying my hair and then thoroughly brush my hair completely free of any tangles, I apply a little bit of this smoothing milk onto my damp hair and then start to blow dry my hair dry. When my hair is about halfway dry then I apply a little more of this Smoothing Milk and then finish blow drying my hair until it’s completely dry.

When I’m done blow drying my hair completely dry, I noticed that my hair is a lot less frizzier and a lot less dry feeling and looking. Flat ironing my hair is a lot easier and takes less time ...

• since my hair isn’t as frizzy or dry as it normally is when I finish blow drying my hair.

This Smoothing Milk doesn’t weigh down my hair at all. My hair still feels light and looks clean after I apply this Smoothing Milk to my hair. This Smoothing Milk doesn’t make my hair look or feel greasy or oily at all.

The great scent from this Smoothing Milk stays in my hair for quite a while, which I really love because it smells really good.

Some smoothing creams that I’ve used in the past really weight my hair down and makes my hair look limp and they also made my hair look really greasy and oily, but not this Smoothing Milk by Garnier Fructis Style. I don’t even have to use that

much to control my frizz or dryness, a little bit of these Smoothing Milk goes a long way so one bottle has lasted me a pretty long time so far.

I don’t really apply this to my hair when it’s dry, just when it’s damp and fresh;y washed however I do use it if my hair just happens to be extra frizzy or dry, this Smoothing Milk works every time and makes my hair look really good. This is one of my favorite Smoothing Milks and I will definitely be buying another one of these Smoothing Milks by Garnier Fructis Style when the one that I have now runs out.

I would definitely recommend this Smoothing Milk by Garnier Fructis and any Garnier Fructis product. This Smoothing Milk gets a perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061130680230/k2311a067/6.7.10