Got2B Cural Vacious Shimmer Curl Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought thig Got2B Curl Vacious Shimmer Curl Gel because although I don't curl my hair that often, I wanted to try this for when I did curl my hair and see how it works
  • Also it says that it has shimmer in it and I could see some of the shimmer in the gel and I thought that was really pretty
  • I like the packaging for this Got2B Curl Vacious Shimmer Curl Gel, it has a very cute bottle size where it curves in the middle and the plue font coloring looks really nice against the clear bottle where you can see the green hair gel inside
  • It's one of the best smelling hair gels that I ever used
  • I would recommend this Got2B Curl Vacious Shimmer Curl Gel to anyone, even if you're not curling your hair it works on straight hair and ponytails too

• by JCandyce

I bought thig Got2B Curl Vacious Shimmer Curl Gel because although I don’t curl my hair that often, I wanted to try this for when I did curl my hair and see how it works. When I was at the store and I opened the top, I really loved the smell. Also it says that it has shimmer in it and I could see some of the shimmer in the gel and I thought that was really pretty.

I like the packaging for this Got2B Curl Vacious Shimmer Curl Gel, it has a very cute bottle size where it curves in the middle and the plue font coloring looks really nice against the clear bottle where you can see the green hair gel inside.

The scent to GotB Curl Vacious Shimmer Curl Gel smells really good, very sweet. It’s one of the best smelling hair gels that I ever used. Most of the hair gels that I used in the past, especially drug store hair gels, had strong scents that didn’t smell as

nice as this one and they smelled chemically. So this is definitely a nice scent change in a hair gel.

I wasn’t planning on curling my hair anytime soon, I mostly wear it straight all the time, I wasn’t even really planning on wearing my hair wavy anytime soon either but I didn’t want this hair gel to just sit in my bathroom especially since I really liked the smell and wanted to see if the shimmer showed up on my hair like I hoped it would.

On the back for the directions, you’re suppose to massage this through damp or dry hair and then let your hair either air dry or blow dry with a diffuser and then that was suppose to give pretty curls. I mostly blow dry my hair and I do have a diffuser but I never really used it but it sounded easy to me.

I decided to try this hair gel out, instead of using my regular hair products that I use when I put my hair ...

• in a ponytail, when I put my hair in a ponytail, I applied a little of these gel, when I had some of the gel on my hands I could still see the shimmer and really hoped that I could still see it when I put it in my hair.

Like any other gel, this gel made my hands sticky when I was applying the gel to my hair and I had to wash my hands right after. That’s not really a bad thing though considering that all the gels that I’ve tried in the past all make my hands stick so it seems to be normal for a gel to do.

When I was finished applying the hair gel to my hair and I looked at my hair in the mirror, I didn’t really see any sparkles but when I moved my head around I could see my hair sparkle a bit, it was really pretty and I liked it.

This gel held my hair in the same place all day long

like any regular gel and I really liked that the shimmer stayed in my hair all day too. When I touched my hair, my hair didn’t feel dry or sticky, it felt very smooth and it didn’t look greasy or oily. My hair looked really shiny and pretty.

When I got home and took my hair out of the ponytail, my hair was a little stuck together from the gel but it was easy to brush out (Probably because I didn’t have to use a whole a lot, if you use more it made be harder to get out) and I could still see some of the shimmer in my hair, which was much more noticeable now that my hair was down and that I had brushed through it, I really liked it.

I would recommend this Got2B Curl Vacious Shimmer Curl Gel to anyone, even if you’re not curling your hair it works on straight hair and ponytails too. And smells really great. This is a great hair gel all around. Perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061130660230/k2311a067/6.7.10