John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme Step 5 Finish and Shine because I was using a few of the other steps in the John Frieda Frizz Ease line and was getting great results from them and this step 5 was the final one and I really like anything that will add shine to my hair and make it smooth without making my hair look or feel greasy and/or oily
  • Because the scent is so light, this really doesn't make my hair scented with anything and that's a good thing to since I don't like the smell and it gives me a headache if I smell to much of it
  • Overall this is a very good smoothing creme, not the best for making your hair smell good though but it works really well, especially at the ends of my hair

• by JCandyce

I bought this John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme Step 5 Finish and Shine because I was using a few of the other steps in the John Frieda Frizz Ease line and was getting great results from them and this step 5 was the final one and I really like anything that will add shine to my hair and make it smooth without making my hair look or feel greasy and/or oily.

Like most cremes, this one is a very creamy white. The smell of this John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme Step 5 Finish and Scene is very lightly scented and I’m glad it’s not any stronger because this smell isn’t necessarily a good scent, it smells very chemically. Even though it’s really light, if I apply too much

then it gives me a headache. So based on the smell alone, this John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme Step 5 Finish and shine isn’t for anyone that has a sensitive nose or nasal allergies like I do.

Even though this John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme Step 5 Finish and shine says step 5, it can still be used by itself or even if you don’t use the other steps at all. Most of the time I use this when I need to make my other a little smoother and I don’t use the other products all that much like I use this Secret Weapon Creme and it stills works great on my hair.

This is one of the smoothing cremes that I use when I finish flat ironing my ...

• hair after I shampoo, condition and then blow dry my hair completely dry. I use some other smoothing cremes instead of this one sometimes because I do have other favorites but this one works really well too, it’s just that most of the time I want to add something to my hair that makes it smell really good too and this doesn’t do that.

This makes my hair super shiny without giving my hair that greasy and oily look. It doesn’t weigh my hair down either, it keeps my hair looking and feeling very soft and when I touch my hair, my hair doesn’t feel dry, greasy or oily at all.

Because the scent is so light, this really doesn’t make my hair scented with anything and that’s a good thing to since I don’t

like the smell and it gives me a headache if I smell to much of it.

Overall this is a very good smoothing creme, not the best for making your hair smell good though but it works really well, especially at the ends of my hair. I have used some other smoothing cremes that do the same as this one and plus has a really nice scent to it and that makes my hair smell really good so I wouldn’t necessarily say that this is the best smoothing creme that you can use.

I give this John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme Step 5 Finish and Shine a 7 because although it was good in some ways like making my hair soft and shiny, it was bad in some ways like the smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061130650230/k2311a067/6.7.10