Herbal Essences Bosy Envy Volumizing Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the packaging for this Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse, it's really cute and although I don't really like orange shades or green shades, I think together they make a really good combination
  • I have used it a few times to make my hair smell good because I really love the smell and how it makes my hair smell however this volumizing mousse doesn't really do much for adding volume to my hair and it makes my hair really sticky
  • Applying it too my hair was easy but I still had some little pieces of the foam fall apart and look like white clumps in my hair and it seemed that the mousse when on uneven, After I was finished applying the mousse through my hair, I flipped my head back up and I noticed the the mousse seemed to of added volume already
  • This would definitely be better for someone who doesn't flat iron their hair or can do without flat ironing their hair when going to use this then they will probably have mush better results but this is definitely not for anyone who flat irons their hair because the body and volume will flatten very fast

• by JCandyce

I’ve tried a few Herbal Essences products and most of them have really works great for me but this Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mouuse didn’t really work all that well for me.

I love the packaging for this Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse, it’s really cute and although I don’t really like orange shades or green shades, I think together they make a really good combination.

The only thing besides that packaging that I really like about this Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse is the smell. This has white nectarine and pink coral flower scents in it and they smell really good. I haven’t really smelled those two scents before but I really like them, they make this volumzing mousse smell really good and anytime that I use this in my hair, it also makes my hair smell really good.

After I used this the first time, I haven’t used it since to add

volume to my hair. I have used it a few times to make my hair smell good because I really love the smell and how it makes my hair smell however this volumizing mousse doesn’t really do much for adding volume to my hair and it makes my hair really sticky.

When I first use this, I shampooed, conditioned and towel dried my hair. When I was done brushing through my hair and getting all the tangles out, I shook the can and then sprayed out some of the foam out onto my hands and then flipped my head over and then applied the volumizing mousse all through my hair.

The mousse came out of the pump really easily and it foamed up nicely, it did however seem to break apart in little pieces and fall out of my hands when I rubbed my hands together to apply it to my hair. Applying it too my hair was ...

• easy but I still had some little pieces of the foam fall apart and look like white clumps in my hair and it seemed that the mousse when on uneven,

After I was finished applying the mousse through my hair, I flipped my head back up and I noticed the the mousse seemed to of added volume already. This mousse made my hands sticky so I had to wash them, although that is expected with mousses, everyone that I used in the past has made my hands sticky.

I started blowing drying my hair and as I did that I could tell that there was more volume and body to my hair and the body and volume stayed in my hair the whole time while I was blow drying my hair.

When I was done blow drying my hair completely dry, the volume and body from the mousse was still in my hair however it flattened a

lot once I started to flat iron my hair and when I was done flat ironing my hair, there wasn’t really that much body or volume left at all which was really disappointing.

I’ve used other volumizing mousses on my hair before and most of them never fell flat when I started flat ironing my hair like this one did and the body and volume from those even stayed in my hair when I was doen flat ironing my hair so I was really disapoointed in this volumizing mousse because the volume when I got after first applying this to my hair seemed really promising.

This would definitely be better for someone who doesn’t flat iron their hair or can do without flat ironing their hair when going to use this then they will probably have mush better results but this is definitely not for anyone who flat irons their hair because the body and volume will flatten very fast.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061130640230/k2311a067/6.7.10