Knockout On the Spot Acne Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • This acne product definitely isn't the best acne treatment that I've tried
  • Since it made my skin look and feel so oily like it did, I decided to just put it on my pimples that I had and not my whole face
  • Doing that did seem to help for the most part and my face was definitely less oily
  • All it did was make my skin oily when I used it all over my face but when I saw it did that I just used it directly on my pimples and then that was no longer an issue
  • I wouldn't recommend this Knockout On the Spot acne treatment to anyone because it didn't work for me and it cost way to much

• by JCandyce

I saw the Knockout On the Spot Acne Treatment online for $5 to try it out and that you can return it even if the bottle is completely empty, you can still return it and then be able to cancel another shipment. I figured that I might as well try it and see how it works since it was only $5 and it might work.

The packaging for this Knockout On the Spot Acne Treatment is really cute, it’s one of the cutest packaging that I’ve ever seen for an acne product. It has a easy to use pump that dispenses the acne treatment out in little dot sized amounts.

At first when I used it, I could get any to come out and I had to pump a lot before it came out. But it was the first time so I could understand that except even after

using it a few times it still didn’t want to come out a few times and I had to pump it a lot to make some come out so it is difficult to come out sometimes, even shaking it really doesn’t make at any easier.

The smell for this Knockout On The Spot Acne Treatment isn’t that bad but it does stink, it just really isn’t that strong to bother me, it’s a very light scent but when you do smell it, it’s very stink and smells very chemically. This acne product definitely isn’t the best acne treatment that I’ve tried.

This acne treatment itself is very greasy and feels that way when I put it on my skin. When I put it on my skin after cleaning my face with one of my regular acne cleansers, it makes my skin feel and look very oily. When I ...

• first tried this, I applied it all over my face even though this is only a spot treatment. Since it made my skin look and feel so oily like it did, I decided to just put it on my pimples that I had and not my whole face. Doing that did seem to help for the most part and my face was definitely less oily.

I used this Knockout On the Spot acne treatment for about 20 days and I didn’t see any improvement in my skin whatsoever. I had been using it about two times a day and according to them I should have seen improvements in my acne by now but I didn’t.

However even though I didn’t get any good results from this Knockout On the Spot acne treatment, I also didn’t get any bad results from this either. This acne treatment didn’t irritate my

skin at all, It didn’t make my skin, dry, flaky, red or anything so at least it didn’t irritate my skin. All it did was make my skin oily when I used it all over my face but when I saw it did that I just used it directly on my pimples and then that was no longer an issue.

I stopped using it since I didn’t see any results and I wasn’t going to pay $70 for another bottle of this when I had tried it for so long without even seeing a little results. I wouldn’t recommend this Knockout On the Spot acne treatment to anyone because it didn’t work for me and it cost way to much.

I’m giving this Knockout On the Spot Acne Treatment a 3 because even though it didn’t work for me and didn’t give me good results, it also didn’t irritate my skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061130620230/k2311a067/6.7.10