Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Hairspray
2.0
  • The packaging for this Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray is really pretty, I really love the black, red and white together
  • I'm not sure if I would recommend this Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing hairspray to anyone, especially because of the smell and the fumes but I would definitely recommend other Big Sexy Hair line products to anyone

• by JCandyce

I was able to get two of these Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing hairspray on Ebay for $16 which is a lot cheaper then buying one of them in the store so it was a really good deal I thought. I wasn’t really prepared for how it was going to smell though. I would have really loved this hairspray if it wasn’t for the way it smells.

The packaging for this Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray is really pretty, I really love the black, red and white together. The aerosol can is red with a few of the font being the color white and some of the font being black. It also has a white kiss which is super cute. I also

love the black top to these hair sprays. These are super cute and look really great on my bathroom counter.

They hairspray comes out really easy and in a decent amount from the aerosol can.

I wish that could say something good about the smell for this Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray but I can’t. This hairspray has that typical chemically smell that most hairsprays have and it’s terrible. The smell is super strong and if you spray a lot there is tons of fumes. I don’t have a sensitive nose but I do have nasal allergies and too much of this hairspray gives me a seriously bad headache. Even you if you don’t have a sensitive nose or nasal allergies this hairspray will ...

• probably bother you.

I use this hairspray when I, not mostly for volumizing because I have other products for adding volume and body to my hair, but just if I need a little extra hold to my hair if I have a style to it. I don’t use this Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray that often though, mainly because I hate the smell.

There is something bad some this Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray (4.4 Ounce aerosol cans). It doesn’t make the hairspray bad or anything it’s just that if you wanted to read the directions or the ingredients, warning note, etc the font is extremely small and will be hard to read if you don’t have good eye sight.

It’s even hard to read if you have good eye site. The text color is in black, and that makes it even harder. It would probably of been easier if the text color was white.

I’m not sure if I would recommend this Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing hairspray to anyone, especially because of the smell and the fumes but I would definitely recommend other Big Sexy Hair line products to anyone. I really like their products, just not this one.

This Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Volumizing Hairspray gets a 4 because although I really love the packaging and it does give really good hold, the smell to this hairspray is a complete turn off and makes me not want to even use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061130610230/k2311a067/6.7.10