Herbal Essences Break’s Over
2.5
  • I bought this Herbal Essences Break's Over Strengthening Leave in Creme because my ends seem to break off a lot and prevent my hair from growing longer so I really needed something that could help with my split ends
  • I only paid about $ for this and it's a 10.1 FL OZ bottle and that was really good considering that I paid more for smaller size bottle so this bottle definitely has a lot of product for the price, it's a great volume
  • The smell for this Herbal Essences Break's Over Strengthening Leave in Creme is absolutely amazing, it has coco mango and pearls
  • You can really smell the coco mango in it and it smells wonderful, I really love it

• by JCandyce

I bought this Herbal Essences Break’s Over Strengthening Leave in Creme because my ends seem to break off a lot and prevent my hair from growing longer so I really needed something that could help with my split ends.

The packaging to this Herbal Essences Break’s Over Strengthening Leave in Creme is really simple, it has a blue bottle and a pull up pump for the top and the whole top screws off too. I only paid about $ for this and it’s a 10.1 FL OZ bottle and that was really good considering that I paid more for smaller size bottle so this bottle definitely has a lot of product for the price, it’s a great volume.

The smell for this Herbal Essences Break’s Over Strengthening Leave in Creme is absolutely amazing, it has coco mango and pearls. You can

really smell the coco mango in it and it smells wonderful, I really love it. It’s strong but not irritating and it doesn’t give me headaches or irritate my nasal allergies in any way.

The Leave in creme itself it very creamy and applies to my hair even;y after I massage it in my hands. This doesn’t really leave my hands sticky like most other products that I’ve dried, it leaves my hands kind of smooth actually, so I don’t really need to wash my hands but I do anyway just to get the product off.

I don’t really out this through my whole hair because normally most of the time I have another product in my hair like a smoothing cream, shine serum or an anti frizz serum so I mainly apply this Herbal Essences Break’s Over Strengthening Leave In creme ...

• to the ends of my hair.

To make it easier to just get it on the ends, I put my hair in a low pony tail first and then apply some of the leave in cream in my hands and then massage it around and then put it on my ends . When I take my ponytail out, my ends don’t look oily or greasy, they just look soft and shiny.

I’ve used it quite a few times on my ends now and I haven’t really seen much difference in my ends at all so I can’t really see that this works that well or even if it works at all. There doesn’t seem to be any difference in my hair at all and I’ve been using it on my ends for about maybe 2 months and still I don’t see

a change.

Even though I’ve been using it that long, I still have more than half the bottle left. That’s because I don’t have to use a lot and my ends are well moisturized, a little of this goes a really long way and there’s a lot in this bottle, so the whole bottle will last for a very long time depending on how much you use it and how much you put on your hair.

Overall this Herbal Essences Break’s Over Leave In Creme is good for making your hair smell great and adding some shine to your ends and making them a lot smoother without making them look or feel greasy or oily at all. So this is a good product for doing all of that but not for actually making the condition of your hair any better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061130600230/k2311a067/6.7.10