L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to just stick with the regular since waterproof is often difficult to remove
  • I paid around $10 for the tube of mascara, which is pretty typical for a drugstore brand
  • The problem was that the mascara was so tick that it was clumping on my lashes
  • Other than that, I like this mascara for reaching those tiny lashes and giving my lashes a fanned out look
  • I would recommend this product overall, despite its flaws

• by mariekay

I saw a commercial for this mascara on TV, and I immediately went out and purchased it. I had never seen anything like it in the past, and I have tries a lot of different mascaras. This one has a tiny brush on the end that resembles a spiky little ball rather than the typical shaped mascara brush. The theory is that by using such a small brush, you would be able to reach each and every lash as opposed to using a large brush. I liked the idea of that because I have often found it difficult to reach those tiny inner lashes with a big brush without making a big mess. I also liked that it was by L’Oreal, a brand that I was usually pleased with.

This

mascara came in regular and waterproof. I decided to just stick with the regular since waterproof is often difficult to remove. I paid around $10 for the tube of mascara, which is pretty typical for a drugstore brand. The product comes in a red tube with a black top. When I got home I opened it up and tried it out. The brush was strange looking and not at all what I was used to. The mascara itself was very thick, especially for a new tube. The mascara resembled a 6 month old tube of mascara that has hardened up a bit. Most brand-new mascaras are more of a liquid than a solid. Nonetheless, I applied it to my lashes. The brush did a ...

• good job of getting all the lashes coated with the mascara. Even those corner ones were a cinch with this tiny wand and brush. The problem was that the mascara was so tick that it was clumping on my lashes. I had to use a lash comb to separate the lashes and get rid of the clumps.

I didn’t want to give up on the mascara since I did find the brush handy, so the next time I used it, I wiped some of the excess mascara on the inside of the tube in order to remove it from the brush. This time my application went better, and I had a this layer of mascara coating my lashes. The brush allowed me to cover those tiny lashes in

the corners, and also the outer ones for a nice fanned out look. I liked the look of the mascara, and also how it held the curl of my lashes and stayed fresh-looking all day.

After using this mascara for a while, I realized that it actually works best when used as a supplement to other mascaras. Now I use my volumizing mascara on my lashes, and follow up with the L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion for the inner and outer corners. I have to always remember to wipe some of the mascara off the brush or it will clump. Other than that, I like this mascara for reaching those tiny lashes and giving my lashes a fanned out look. I would recommend this product overall, despite its flaws.

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061130500130/k2311a067/6.7.10