Cowon iaudio D2 Digital Player  » Electronics  »
  • I like everything that I have to be portable
  • Most electronics that I’ve had have always had a problem when it comes to keeping a decent charge
  • Now that’s a battery, I think every battery should have this type of power
  • The other thing that I thought was that it had a touch screen on it which was different when it comes to a digital player
  • I wish I would have waited until the price went down but hey, I’m not mad that I bought it at all

• by crystalowy

For $135-$140, you can have yourself one of the newest digital players on the scene. Is it a great one? I’m not sure is that’s what I Want to say about it, I mean it’s better than some of the ones I’ve bought but there are downsides to having this digital player and some positives are well.

One of the things that I liked about the Cowon iaudio D2 Digital Player was the fact that it portable. I like everything that I have to be portable. The days of having bulky electronics are gone. So being about to carry this around wherever I

go, is a great thing. It comes with a pouch that allows you to carry it around better.

The LCD screen is 2.5 “ big so it gives me enough to work with when it comes to watching movies. Now I’m not saying that the screen is small because it’s not but it’s not as big as I expected for the price. I would have expected a little more. My phone screen is a bit bigger than this.

AS far as the productivity and the function goes, it’s pretty decent in that are. The speaker that’s built in it, actually sounds good for it to be so small. I don’t get distortion and that’s a great thing. I also like that volume wise, I can turn it up and still have clarity.

The Battery is the thing to talk about though. Most electronics that I’ve had have always had a problem when it comes to keeping a decent charge. Well this digital player actually stays charged longer than a few hours. I Can use this during the whole time I’m working, go home and still have a charge. Now that’s a battery, I think every battery should have this type of power.

It plays different audio formats ...

• Cowon iaudio D2 Digital Player
      that I wasn’t familiar with which gave it flexibility. The other thing that I thought was that it had a touch screen on it which was different when it comes to a digital player.

The video playback is cool to look at as well. The screen displays great picture which makes watching my videos fun. I There is no fuzziness when it comes to watching my videos but there is a down side to the great side of this digital player.

The downside is that the buttons on this thing get stuck. I know you are wondering what mean. My playback button

has gotten stuck on me more than a couple of times, that is not cool for something I paid $140 for. I’m not sure if it had anything to do when the one I bought, so I took it back, And the same thing happened with the new one I bought. I believe this is a mal function with the product itself.

Other than that I think that the Cowon iaudio D2 Digital Player is absolutely decent and great display pictures, videos and movies. I wish I would have waited until the price went down but hey, I’m not mad that I bought it at all

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 167061130390130/k2311a067/6.7.10