Bialetti Moka express stove top Coffee Machine  » Housewares  »
  • I bought the Bialetti Moka express Stove Top Coffee Machine for $40
  • Now I know you’re wondering why I bought stove top machine when I could have bought a regular coffee maker but I like the look of this coffee machine
  • I thought this was perfect to have in our house because it caters to everyone
  • I think I make more lattes than I do coffee now
  • I recommend it to anyone who needs or wants something different

• by crystalowy

Every morning in my house, we have to have a fresh batch of coffee made for not only me but my husband as well. We can’t start off our day without it. Our old coffee pot ended up going bananas on us so we had to buy a new one so that we could continue our morning ritual.

I bought the Bialetti Moka express Stove Top Coffee Machine for $40. Now I know you’re wondering why I bought stove top machine when I could have bought a regular coffee maker but I like the look of this coffee machine. It was different. It had a steel body that looked amazing. It looked as if I had paid a ton of money for it.

Another reason I

bought this coffee machine was because all I had to do was sit it on my stove and make my coffee. No loading up a coffee machine and having to maintain the cleanliness of it. Having this coffee machine around was less work. It was more like having a tea pot.

The aluminum housing helps to heat water quickly, so I don’t have to wait all day long for my stuff to be ready. It makes around 8- 9 expresso cups at once which is great. My husband and I have two cups in the morning and my son comes by as well as my daughter. I thought this was perfect to have in our house because it caters to everyone.

I also liked the ...

• fact that If I wasn’t in the mood to make coffee I could turn this bad boy into a latte maker if I wanted to. How cool is that? I think I make more lattes than I do coffee now.

The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it was some what hard to get around the steam. I burnt my hand a couple of times trying to pour water into my coffee cup. There isn’t a suitable feature that allows me to redirect the steam in anyway.

Oh and the fact that cleaning this thing is a beast. The inside of it gets really nasty and it takes me a while to keep it cleaned how it needs to be. Other than that

I thin it’s a great addition to our household.

Another thing I didn’t really like about the Bialetti Moka express Stove Top Coffee Machine was that the handle was a bit off to me. Considering the fact that it’s made in Italy, they make their handles a bit differently. The curve in the handle didn’t fit my hands all that well and it was more uncomfortable than anything else.

Other than that I liked the shape and I liked the quality of it’s performance. I can really et with this coffee maker. It’s different than my normal coffee maker and that’s what made me want to keep it around. I recommend it to anyone who needs or wants something different. A bit expensive but worth the purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537061130370130/k2311a067/6.7.10