Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System
  • There were things that I noticed about the Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System but not things worth complaining about
  • One of the first things I like about the Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System is that it came with 17 different pieces
  • I think that is what makes it the greatest
  • The only thing I would recommend is that you don’t mix thick elements in the blender itself because it’s hard to clean in between the blades and plus it sticks to the sides

• by crystalowy

I have always hated my food processor all because it was small and it didn’t allow me much room get anything done. I was up late night one night and seen an informerical for the Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System. At first it looked cheesy but after while I was convinced that it might be something I could on a daily basis. And since I cook a lot it was perfect.

There were things that I noticed about the Magic Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System but not things worth complaining about. When it’s all said and done, it works magic in the kitchen and that’s what I appreciate the most.

One of the first things I like about the Magic

Bullet Express 17-Piece High-Speed Blender Mixing System is that it came with 17 different pieces. The Power base which is what holds all of the cups that coma long with it., 2 blades for chopping of course , 2 bullet cups which acts as tops and cups, 4 mugs with lip rings, 2 shaker/steamer tops which are microwavable, 2 lids, and a 100 page recipe book. The recipe book is ok, I’ve done a couple of recipes out but haven’t had the time to really feel them out.

Another thing that I liked about the Mixer was that it was flexible, I could do just about anything with it when it came to chopping my veggies. I was also able to microwave my food in the containers ...

• themselves which was extra neat. The cups were also able to be frozen which was another great feature.

Not only is this thing a food processor, it’s a blender and coffee grinder as well. I think that is what makes it the greatest.

Now when I first started using it I noticed that when I first turned it one, the motor started smelling as if it was burning up. I was a bit worried about it first but once it got going and after a couple of uses, It stopped smelling. So that was a good thing.

Cleaning this thing is a beast though and that is something I hate about it. I have to clean the blade first buy spraying it and then I have to

fill it up with water and soap and let it sit for a while. Still after that, I have to scrub it afterwards.

Using this Magic bullet isn’t as easy as they make it look on tv but it still works wonders when it comes to blending my food. There is a great how to guide that comes along with this and if you read it and follow the directions, you will get the most out of this mixer for sure.

The only thing I would recommend is that you don’t mix thick elements in the blender itself because it’s hard to clean in between the blades and plus it sticks to the sides. I would mix outside of the blender in one of the bowls that come with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 537061130350130/k2311a067/6.7.10