Fushanquan Green Tea Wine
  • I like to rink tea because it just tastes great and when I get sick it’s even more of a healer than anything else
  • I bought some Green Tea wine made by Fushanquan for $10 online
  • I thought it was interesting so I purchased it
  • My first experience with this tea was great
  • If you lke drinking tea then I think you would like trying out Fushanquan Green Tea Wine

• by crystalowy

I’ve been interested in trying out new health foods that will bring good health and just all around natural. I like to rink tea because it just tastes great and when I get sick it’s even more of a healer than anything else.

I bought some Green Tea wine made by Fushanquan for $10 online. The reason I bought them was because was

an all natural tea that was proven to help heal. I thought it was interesting so I purchased it.

Unlike other teas this one has alcohol in it so you are gauranteed to get drunk if you drink too much. It contains 11% alcohol in it so you have to be very careful.

My first experience with this tea was great. Drinking it ...

• first of all boosted my energy and it tasted cool. It didn’t taste like regular teat that I’m using to drinking, it had a wine type flavor to it. It was the best tasting but it wasn’t hard to drink either.

Everything about this tea said natural. It’s made with amino acids, tea polyphenol and caffeine. The thing that I most liked about

this green tea wine was that it was grown near the Fuquan Mountain next to a natural spring. So everything about it is organic.

If you lke drinking tea then I think you would like trying out Fushanquan Green Tea Wine. It’s different from your average store tea which makes it worth buying. It boosts my energy and makes me feel really good. A great buy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277061130320130/k2311a067/6.7.10