Josie Maran Sun Protection Argan Oil SPF 40
  • One of the most important beauty aids I consider is a good sunblock protection
  • I bought this Argan Oil infused sunblock because like the olden days, I wanted to use the classic method on sun protection
  • Your skin is definitely shiny but not too much if that is your concern
  • The most amazing ingredient in this sun protection oil is the presence of Argan oil
  • I think the choice of incorporating this is amazing

• by becca5040

I remember when I was young and we were at the beach that my mom instructed us to dab oil in our body before we take a dip in the water. Oil before has been used as a homemade sun protection. I happened to check on the brand Josie Maran and among the products that imbued me to pick was the Sun Protection Oil. Most of the products of Josie Maran have Argan Oil as its main ingredient. One of the most important beauty aids I consider is a good sunblock protection. This particular cosmetic product is important. I have stressed this several times. The protection is intangible and you really do not know if your sunblock protection is really working thus the choice of a good brand is important. You have to check on the ingredients and the kind for you

to consider it effective. I bought this Argan Oil infused sunblock because like the olden days, I wanted to use the classic method on sun protection.

What makes this sunblock important and what sets it apart from the rest of the conventional brands is the use of oil to protect the skin. That is why oil is used as an old practice to protect our skin from the sun’s rays because this leaves in the skin and coats it to prevent infiltration of UV rays. I find oil to be more effective as a sunblock. However, to further boost the effectivity of this sun protection oil, this has zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. I have been repeating these ingredients in all my reviews in all sunblock products. You need to check if your sun protection has these contents because these are the ...

• effective ingredients. It stays in your skin to give superior protection. It is also not harmful to the marine life should you decide to take a dip while wearing it.

Since it is in oil form, we should discuss the formula. I do not completely like using oil before because it is greasy. The olden days, we don’t have the improved formula. But with this one from Josie Maran, the formula is light, non-greasy and fast-absorbing. It is like a body mist. It leaves a dewy texture yet not greasy at all. Your skin is definitely shiny but not too much if that is your concern.

The most amazing ingredient in this sun protection oil is the presence of Argan oil. This is a skin-repairing ingredient which moisturizes your skin simultaneously as it protects it from the sun. I think the choice of incorporating

this is amazing. This also lightens up your skin and maintains youthfulness in your skin.

There is no unnecessary fragrance in this sun protection oil. You might be worried that you might smell like a granny because of the stereotype we have on skin oil. To answer the question on fragrance, this sun protection oil is fragrance-free.

This product has brilliant ingredients which really gives you the assurance that you will get sun protection. It is not the sticky type too so you need not worry about that. The only thing that you should be cautious about when you try this is the shiny effect it gives you in your face and if your skin is the oily type, better skin this for the face because it would only cause more breakouts. Other than this, the product is perfect for the body as a sunblock.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061130310130/k2311a067/6.7.10