Laura Mercier Body Bronzing Makeup
  • It has this milky feeling and smell, and lightly delicious for me
  • However, one difficulty is it creates a humid experience
  • But one thing is sure, the smell is definitely addictive

• by becca5040

The trend for summer is getting a darker glow. That is why cosmetic companies release various self-tanning product to fake the look of being sun-drenched. I am one of the people who would use this rather than going to the normally process of getting a tan. The development of this products for self-tanning was a result of the threat of the hazardous effect of the sun. I cannot stand being overexposed to the scorching heat. It was like punishing yourself for getting the trend. Why would you undergo the same process when science gives you convenience? One of the products I’ve tried last month was Laura Mercier Body Bronzing Makeup.

This self-tanning body makeup is obviously for the body. Thus the importance of having a good smell is decisive. You need to be smelling good

while wearing this. The smell is gourmand. It has almond coconut. It has this milky feeling and smell, and lightly delicious for me. It was pleasant if I would describe the feeling of smelling it. However, one difficulty is it creates a humid experience. Just don’t overexpose yourself to too much heat. But one thing is sure, the smell is definitely addictive.

The formula resembles a lotion form liquid. It is the creamy type. It is not heavy and sweaty. Fast absorbing and not too thick. Despite the excellent take on the formula, still I am worried about the added humidity it gives to your skin while you apply this. I felt warm and it was really difficult for me. I have to apply this while I was inside an air-condtioned room in order not ...

• to feel warm while I am applying this.

This body bronzing makeup is moisturizing. Like the creamy texture of it, this product leaves your skin locked with moisture and supplied with long lasting smoothness. This is the main benefit of this—moisture supply is not diminished even if this is purely a body makeup. One thing also good about this product is it leaves no stain in your hands while you are using this. My constant complain is that, my hands will turn orange or rusty when I am applying self-tanning products. Oftentimes, some products leaves streaks in your hands and it takes a while before the color to go away. This product rinses off easily without stains.

I am also a salient feature of a self-tanning product to contain sufficient of amount of sun protection

given that this is mostly used by people during summer and while they are on the beach. This product has sun protection in the form of titanium dioxide. A good sun protection because it leaves on the skin and is marine-safe.

This self tanning makeup can last for two days in my experience and quite expensive for 40$. It only comes in a small tube.

This self tanning product has great range of features. It is unique for its formula. There is a good sense for its smell. Most importantly it does not stain while you are using it. The effect gives you the desired glow, the darker finish on your skin with a shiny texture. To top it all, it has an effective sun protection to rely upon. This is a good package for me.

Laura Mercier Body Bronzing Makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317061130300130/k2311a067/6.7.10