Nestle Pure Life bottled water
  • I have noticed that there is a difference in the taste of some of the bottled water, even though you would think it would be pretty similar
  • I would have to say that one of the best tasting waters that I have purchased would be Nestle Pure Life bottled water
  • If you can taste a difference in waters like I can, I highly recommend that you try the Nestle Pure life bottled water

• by articlewriter555

While I do consume a lot of bottled water throughout the whole year, I tend to have a bottle constantly with me during the summer months because it does get quite hot and humid here. Since I drink so much water, I tend to just buy whatever is on sale to save myself money. I have noticed that there is a difference in the taste of

some of the bottled water, even though you would think it would be pretty similar. There are some that are better than others. It’s kind of like ice from your refrigerator and ice bought at a store. For some reason it just tastes better.

I would have to say that one of the best tasting waters that I have purchased would be Nestle Pure Life bottled water.

• Ironically, it is most often on sale at stores that I shop at, even beating the generic bottled water prices. To me this is a win win situation. I can typically find a case, which is 24 bottles, for about $3 or less when it is on sale. Also, I tend to find a lot of coupons for their bottled water, making it even a better
        deal than this.

The bottles are a nice shape, seeming easier than others to grip. They are a half a liter in size, which tends to be the average size to most standard bottles of water. If you can taste a difference in waters like I can, I highly recommend that you try the Nestle Pure life bottled water. It is the best one around in my personal opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277061130280130/k2311a067/6.7.10