Kiehl’s Cuddly Coat Gromming Shampoo  » Pets  »
  • One thing I like about Kiehl's is its kindness in terms of giving you products which are pleasing to your nose, skin and hair
  • I noticed the difference that my pet was less irritated when I was using this brand

• by becca5040

I did not know that Kiehl’s has products for pets. My golden retriever sometimes has problems with his fur. It feels coarse and sometimes too dry. Our pets needs a special shampoo or any specialized pet care because of their need. One time our house help bathe my golden retriever with ordinary soap. This resulted in a huge difference in terms of shine and getting a healthy strand for his fur. Some of the pet shampoo that I have tried were not really good because they tend to have harsh ingredients and not effective in terms of providing proper cleansing. You might disregard it but you will notice eventually when your pet starts to have dandruff or its skin will turn dry. You have to check

the shampoo that you are using because probably it is the cause.

One thing I like about Kiehl’s is its kindness in terms of giving you products which are pleasing to your nose, skin and hair. Their products for pets is no different. I have tried some of their beauty products and I was satisfied.

The first thing I’ve observed about this pet shampoo is the light and relaxing scent. It has lavender as its scent, very relaxing and not intoxicating for your pet. Sometimes when I am using a different brand, I my dog sneeze especially if I am lathering the shampoo near his nose. The smell of Kiehl’s is light, plant-derived and most importantly safe for your pets. I noticed the difference that my ...

• pet was less irritated when I was using this brand.

This pet shampoo rinses quickly and does not leave that sticky texture in the fur. The formulas of pet shampoo is different from our hair shampoo. Sometimes we feel that the more silky our hair, the more moisturized it becomes. That is not applicable to pet shampoo. The ideal formula should be something which does not leave this kind of after feel. Kiehl’s was easy to rinse and no silky after feel.

We might think that ingredients is always not important when it comes to pet shampoo but look closer and examine the ingredients because it bears huge significance to the health of your pet. Like my constant practice, I always discuss the ingredients of a certain

product.

The main ingredient in this pet shampoo which gives soothing effect both to the skin and fur of your pet is chamomile. Thus being a component of the shampoo it does not give off too much smell because of its mild smell. The good thing is that it treats and prevents skin disorders in pets thus giving your pet the right extract for their shampoo. This also has glycerin which is the main cleansing and moisturizing ingredients used. We have already know this ingredient very well and this is even ideal for human consumption. The good thing with glycerin is its mildness when it comes to cleansing. It does not strip off moisture in the skin’s surface and it does not make the fur of your pets coarse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 297061130190130/k2311a067/6.7.10