Straight Talk Cellular Service
  • I have been very happy with the customer service that we have received, but their toll free number is not always open 24/7 which I thought was odd
  • I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a prepaid phone with a low cost

• by articlewriter555

At first when I heard the promotion for Straight Talk cell phones and service I was a little scared. How good could such an inexpensive cell phone service be? Well, I fell into temptation because I am very thrifty, so I purchased a phone and a prepaid phone card to go with it. Straight Talk phone services only have a couple of options that you can do, $30 for 1000 minutes,

1000 texts messages, and 10mb of internet data. Or, for $45 you can have unlimited everything. This goes for 30 days, and then you have to refill.

Set up with the phone and service was really simple, and I was up and running in no time at all. Everything was going real well so we decided to purchase a cell phone and service for my husband. Well, since we didn’t have a ...

• lot of money we did not refill his phone right away and they ended up giving him another number. This was a bummer because we had finally given everyone the phone number and now we had to let everyone know that it had changed. Not a huge deal, but it was kind of a pain.

The service is great, and the coverage runs off of the Verizon network so I really have

not found any dead spots in the area that we live in. I have been very happy with the customer service that we have received, but their toll free number is not always open 24/7 which I thought was odd. But, for the price of the phones and service plans I cannot complain. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a prepaid phone with a low cost.

Straight Talk Cellular Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 227061130180130/k2311a067/6.7.10