Cebu Pacific Online Booking/ cebupacificair.com
  • I used to work as a travel specialist agent for international travels so I know how online booking works
  • I highly recommend this site for hassle-free online booking

• by clickmarbin

I just had a domestic flight few weeks ago and I booked through the Cebu Pacific online site ( cebupacificair.com). I was amazed how easy it is to use the service. Actually this is the first time I tried booking online for myself. I used to work as a travel specialist agent for international travels so I know how online booking works. And I must say that Cebu Pacific online booking compare to other booking websites

has the most user-friendly interface, very easy to navigate and it loads very quickly.

Here how it works:

1. On the left side panel of the website , you can choose either to book a roundtrip or a one way flight. The main tab is divided into three categories; flight booking, hotel reservation and tour/vacation packages.

2. For a complete search you can be detailed by providing the date of travel,your point of origin and the destination, and ...

• how many of you will travel on that date.

3. And that’s it, after clicking on search, you will be provided a quick list of available flights.

Price wise, booking using cebupacificair.com is very affordable and cheaper than competitors. They are also allowing several payment methods aside from using your credit cards. And after the payment, you can now check your email for the copy of your itinerary and print it yourself. So easy right?

So gone are

the days that we still need travel agents to book us a flight because internet already made it possible for people to do flight booking online such as the use of Cebu Pacific Online Booking System. And besides, you don’t need to be techie to understand how to book flights online because I’m telling you it is so manageable. Try checking cebupacificair.com and you’ll learn it in quick minutes. I highly recommend this site for hassle-free online booking.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 405061129860530/k2311a065/6.5.10