Century Tuna  » Food  »
  • Century Tuna is a source of Omega3 which is definitely good for the heart and has a 40mg of DHA per serving which is 56grams
  • I also use Century Tuna, specially the flakes in oil variant (I think the oil they use is soya oil because I checked the ingredients and that's the only oil listed there,and with that I think it's really healthy) in cooking pasta meals and making salads
  • I can also say that the tuna they used has higher quality than with the other cheaper brands (I noticed it by its color)

• by rickyet

There are many different brands of canned tuna available in almost all stores today. Most of them are ready-to-eat so lots of busy moms have this in their list of foods to shop. One of the leading brands of canned tuna we have here is Century Tuna.

Century Tuna is mostly available in a 155 gram white tin can which costs 23-25 pesos. You can buy this in grocery stores, supermarkets, and even in

small retailer stores.

It is available in different variants like flakes in oil, chunks in water, brine etc. or the flavored ones like Century Tuna Caldereta, Mechado, Afritada, Hot and Spicy, Bicol Express and a lot more.

They also have their new variants which is “Corned Tuna” and “Chili Corned Tuna”. These two are most likely seasoned and cooked like corned beefs.

Century Tuna is a source of Omega3 which is definitely good for the heart and ...

• has a 40mg of DHA per serving which is 56grams. It’s also a good source of protein and has no preservatives added.

You can eat this straight from the can, which I usually do, or in any way you want. I also use Century Tuna, specially the flakes in oil variant (I think the oil they use is soya oil because I checked the ingredients and that’s the only oil listed there,and with that

I think it’s really healthy) in cooking pasta meals and making salads.

I also add these to our sandwiches and it really tastes good. It’s also not that salty.

I can also say that the tuna they used has higher quality than with the other cheaper brands (I noticed it by its color). My whole family likes it specially my husband! It’s not just affordable, but also a very good ingredient in making healthy snacks.

Perfect specially for the health-conscious!

Century Tuna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275061129590530/k2311a065/6.5.10