Joy Dishwashing Liquid  » Housewares  »
  • Using Joy is really convenient for me and helps save my time cause I don't have to repeat washing specially when it comes to greasy plastic plates and canisters

• by rickyet

I’ve been using Joy Dishwashing Liquid for years now and I find it a really big help when it comes to dish-washing. I hate to see stains, greases, or any form of leftovers in my pots, pans and plates. That’s why I never use any brand of dishwashing liquid other than Joy.

Joy is really tough on greases that even with just a single swipe using a foam scrubber, it surely gets rid of it. It comes in 50ml small plastic packs which is

good for at least a week of use for only 12 pesos or the even smaller pack at 5 pesos (this one is just new in the markets).

It’s also available in 350ml transparent plastic bottle with a white, flippable cap, which is refillable and costs about 55 pesos. Refills can also be bought on larger plastic packs.

This is easy to find cause it’s available in all supermarkets and grocery stores. You can choose from its different variants and scents like calamansi, lemon, orange or if ...

• you want to make sure that your plates are not just visibly clean, you can buy the Anti-bacterial one.

After using the product for a long time now, I could really say it’s gentle on my hands and it doesn’t dry my skin. Its effectiveness and bubbles lasts longer than other dishwashing liquids even by just using a drop on your sponge.

It’s very concentrated that you can even add water to it and the effectiveness is still there. That’s what I usually do

specially when our budget’s tight, so believe me.

Using Joy is really convenient for me and helps save my time cause I don’t have to repeat washing specially when it comes to greasy plastic plates and canisters. Joy leaves no unpleasant smells and soap residues on plates which is another good thing for me.

I am fully satisfied with Joy Dishwashing Liquid and I have no plans of switching to another brand as long as it’s still available in the market. I suggest you try it too.

Joy Dishwashing Liquid

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535061129470530/k2311a065/6.5.10