Novotel Yogyakarta
Jendral Sudirman street number 89 ,55223, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
  • I had good experience with other Novotel hotel, so when I visited Yogyakarta, I decided to stay in Novotel hotel
  • I stayed two nights in this hotel, and I paid around 50 dollar per night for a deluxe room
  • But I think that's the problem in this country

• by reviewlover

This Novotel hotel is one of the biggest hotel in Yogyakarta city. Since the city itself is known as tourist destination in Indonesia, you will have few choices of big hotels that you can find in this city. I had good experience with other Novotel hotel, so when I visited Yogyakarta, I decided to stay in Novotel hotel.

The location of the hotel is very strategic. It is located in the busy road, almost in the center of the city. It make you easier to go around in town if you stay in this hotel. You can find the

public transportation easily from this location. But you can also ask hotel’s receptionist to get a cab or taxi for you when you need to go somewhere in this town.

Regarding the hotel itself, I did not really good experience there. I stayed two nights in this hotel, and I paid around 50 dollar per night for a deluxe room. There was one small television in our room, one queen bed, two chairs, tables and few more things that you normally see in a hotel room.

For this kind of price, I could say that the price was ...

• a bit higher than I expected. I could get a better hotel room in Jakarta for this price. But never mind, we had no choice at that time.

The room rate included breakfast for two persons. But the breakfast that I got in this hotel were just simple breakfast. I even thought that the snack bar near by the hotel had better foods that the foods that we got for our breakfast. The menu for your breakfast will be a simple one. There was not many choice of bread or pastry. But I think that’s the problem in

this country. Most hotels don’t serve good European or Western breakfast foods. Just a simple western breakfast, unless you stay in a luxurious hotel in this country.

The bathroom was not really that big. And at that time, my bath room was not even clean properly. I don’t know why , but I did not make a complaint about it to the hotel management since I only stayed for two nights.

The services from the staffs of the hotel was good. They were friendly and helpful to their customers.

So that can cover the things that we don’t like about this hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25061129340430/k2311a065/6.5.10