Imarflex 3 in 1 Blender Food Processor with Coffee Grinder  » Housewares  »
  • I love to drink milk shakes, especially when there are fruits mix with it such as mango, watermelon, strawberry and more
  • So when I received some cash online , I decided to buy a blender
  • Yes, I bought Imarflex 3 in 1 blender Food Processor with Coffee Grinder

• by clickmarbin

I love to drink milk shakes, especially when there are fruits mix with it such as mango, watermelon, strawberry and more. So when I received some cash online , I decided to buy a blender. Yes, I bought Imarflex 3 in 1 blender Food Processor with Coffee Grinder.

I was amazed about this item, it actually has a plastic jar with 1500

ml capacity. With the instruction it says that I can pour ingredients directly into the blender jar without removing the lid. The food processor also has a food pusher which will help in grinding the food easily. It also has a stainless steel chopping blade, fine slicer and grater and of course the coffee grinder. And last but not the least, it has ...

• 7 speed ice crushing power. So if you think of all these features that I mentioned, the price of 3,500 pesos buying it is worth it.

Some negative remarks I can say, the product is not best in grinding some type of fruits that aren’t as soft as the usual fruits we put in the blender. It is not good enough in

crushing the ice as well, so you need to put ice cubes instead of putting big chop of ice in it. In all fairness, the coffee grinder works just fine and I am impress with it. This blender is efficient in preparing the regular shakes like mango, orange, watermelon etc. Overall, Imarflex 3 in 1 Blender Food Processor with Coffee Grinder is still a recommendable product.

Imarflex 3 in 1 Blender Food Processor with Coffee Grinder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535061129330430/k2311a065/6.5.10