Changi Airport Singapore  » Airlines  »
Singapore
  • Along the way, I have noticed a lot of passengers just like me, stopped by the beautiful sight of flowers

• by MBFX220
      I had a business trip to China last year, and I have the opportunity to transit in Changi Airport, Singapore. Changi Airport is one of the most beautiful airport that I have ever been to.

Despite the fact that it has been around for long time, the airport management did a very magnificent job in upkeeping the airport and level its service to a

world class airport.

I remember the first moment I layed my eyes on the terminal when I disembarked from the airplane, I was mesmerized by loads of flower arrangement on the alley and along the walkways of the airport.

A lot of beautiful orchids, exotic tropical plants were arranged so beautifully infront of me.

I took my time walking slowly to the transfer counter,

• enjoying every theme of flower arrangements the airport management had carefully put there.

Along the way, I have noticed a lot of passengers just like me, stopped by the beautiful sight of flowers.

There were plenty of armchairs prepared for travellers who are in transit after long hours of flight, or passenger like me who need to wait for a few hours to get

on to the next plane.

The airport also provide service for a short city tour of Singapore, in collaboration with Tourism Board of Singapore, which is free of charge and it will take around 1 hour.

I would say that Changi Airport is almost perfect and a class above the rest of the airport that I have been to, I would rate it for a perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402012112920331/k2311a1220/12.20.06