Amira Magic Cream “new”
  • I remember how fast and effective it was when it comes to whitening dark spots such as underarms, knees, elbows, neck etc. So yes I went back, and after just a week you can see the difference and it gets better and better

• by arwen

Most women always wanting to have a whiter or fairer complexion, especially Asian women like us. while Western women would probably wish for the opposite. In a tropical country like mine, It’s so hard to maintain a whiter and fairer skin because of the sun.

That;s why most women would go take some whitening pills or maybe buy some whitening soaps, lotions and creams. I have been using this cream for many years now but when I gave birth, I stopped

using anything but just plain lotions and guess what.

I’m back to being dark. and my armpits were even darker because of my pregnancy, It was so embarrassing.

I actually did forgot about how great this cream was because of the many new products popping in and out of the market, and as a wise consumer, I always make sure to try and look for the best, as a result of many months of researching…

I went back to Amira. Actually ...

• there were many other products in the market today that were effective,but money wise and quality wise, my vote goes for Amira.

I remember how fast and effective it was when it comes to whitening dark spots such as underarms, knees, elbows, neck etc. So yes I went back, and after just a week you can see the difference and it gets better and better.

the skin is lighter and dark spots were less visible. until some of it became

invisible, the downside of the product i guess was that if you stop using the product your dark skin will come back , but only skin that were usually exposed to sun.

Another thing is that i heard that some people who have really sensitive skin should at least test it first before actually using the product, because the product is not hypoallergenic. But if you don’t have that sensitive skin.

I must say that this cream is a must for your dark spots.

marivel says :

where i can buy this cream

arwen replies :

there are many people selling this online… go to multiply marketplace or ebay… thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061129100430/k2311a065/6.5.10