Dermatix Ultra Advanced Scar Treatment Formula
  • He assured me that it was the best scar remover out on the market
  • I bought the medication at our local drug store before I went home from the hospital
  • Since it’s transparent, there will be no problem with stains
  • I’ve noticed that the ugly scar is slowly diminishing

• by bloodberry

Commercials about Dermatix Ultra Advanced Scar Treatment Formula have been replayed on television last 2009. At first I was very skeptic about it until I’ve tried it for myself. I recently got operated last December 17, 2009. The operation left an ugly scar on my once flawless skin.

I knew that a scar was bound to happen but then my doctor prescribed me Dermatix Ultra

Advanced Scar Treatment Formula. He assured me that it was the best scar remover out on the market. So, being the skeptic that I am, I doubted it a little.

I mean, the scar was really terrible that even I don’t have the guts to look at it. I bought the medication at our local drug store before I went home from the hospital. According to the prescription given to me, I must apply it twice a day.

The gel is not greasy and it is also odorless. Since it’s transparent, there will be no problem with stains. The gel also dries very quickly.

As of now, I’ve been using Dermatix Ultra Advanced Scar Treatment Formula for three months now since March of 2010. I’ve noticed that the ugly scar ...

• Dermatix Ultra Advanced Scar Treatment Formula
      is slowly diminishing. The hardened skin is softening and is nearly flat.

It’s as simple as that. I am very happy with this product. A skeptic like me is now a believer.

I never thought that a small tube containing gel could make such a huge difference especially with unwanted scars. If this product could erase my scar from an invasive operation, it could easily

heal simple and shallow scars. It’s somehow expensive but it is sure worth every cent.

Personally, I don’t mind spending on such expenses if it would save me the embarrassment of an ugly scar. And besides, that is what science does. It helps to improve and make life easier for all of us.

As they say, for the rich, it is a mortal sin to be ugly.

Ana Rullan replies :

when it comes to acne scars, I do not recommend this. the skin on our face is very thin and sensitive. using this product on your face might make you look like a tomato.

Cherry says :

Hello, I want to know if Dermatix works on icepick like acne scars? Can this gel be applied to scars on my face even I still have few pimples on my face? Thank in advance

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Cherry, this can be applied to scars on the face, but it takes sometime to work so results wont be immediate. It is okay if you have pimples because you are applying the gel only to the scars not all over your face. I would suggest however that you use sun block to ensure that the scars don’t get dark from sun exposure. Also, remember that it may take two to four weeks of continuous use before you start seeing results so patience is a key.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265061129090430/k2311a065/6.5.10