Walmart Brand Pet Nail Clippers  » Pets  »
  • The nail scissors were not with the dog grooming items, but I found them over in the small animal section and the packaging indicated that they were suitable for small dogs, cats, gerbils rabbits and other small animals
  • I think the fact that the clippers are easily covered up by my entire hand and fit in the palm kept the dog calm because he was not seeing these huge things coming at him
  • I have used them one more time since I bought them and I am very happy with these clippers

• by alpha2zulu

I have three dogs and a gerbil and one dog, and of course the gerbil, are small so require special care. I had normal sized nail clippers, but my little dog had such tiny nails that he was terrified just when I pulled out the clippers for him, and cried even when I had not used them for him. I went to a couple places, but could not find clippers that were small enough, but also easy for me to handle, until I went to Walmart.

Honestly, WalMart was the last place I would go

looking for any pet supplies, but my neighbor told me she found a really good pair there for her cat. The nail scissors were not with the dog grooming items, but I found them over in the small animal section and the packaging indicated that they were suitable for small dogs, cats, gerbils rabbits and other small animals.

I would have never looked there originally, but when I only saw the larger pairs I started looking through the cat items. I got them out of the package and knew that I would easily be ...

• able to handle these because the grips were the same size as the larger pair that I had, but the scissors themselves were tiny.

When I got them home I was eager to try them out on my little dog because he really needed a trimming. He did not whine or cry at the sight of the small scissors at all, which was a huge surprise. They cut well and clean and I was easily able to manage the clippers the dog and get the cut just right–which is not always easy. I think the

fact that the clippers are easily covered up by my entire hand and fit in the palm kept the dog calm because he was not seeing these huge things coming at him. He really barely even moved or looked up once I got him to lay in my lap and let me trim.

I have used them one more time since I bought them and I am very happy with these clippers. Funny that I was able to find them at the last store I would have ever went to for dog grooming supplies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 295061129020430/k2311a065/6.5.10