Photobucket.com  » Web sites  »
  • I like how easy the site is to use, by the time I had logged in for the first time I knew how to use all of the features, and it ran like clockwork

• by GID

I have been using photobucket for a long time now, but I used it primarily before I opened my Shutterfly. com account.

I had blogs and update pages running for my photography and whatnot, so I needed some way to quickly and easily include photos, streamed videos, and slideshows using HTML coding.

With photobucket, you can click on any content which you upload and there is a number of different links

that the site provides for that particular content.

Create a slideshow with your images, click the url button, and just like that you’ve got a personalized link you can either place in chats or elsewhere online.

There is also a feature which allows you to include the tru HTML for any of your content, so rather than imbedding the link on your site, you can imbed the actual file, photo,

• video, slideshow, etc.

right on the site to be viewed live.

The sign up process is free, there’s no charge for any of these features, never has been and I don’t see one being created anytime soon.

I like how easy the site is to use, by the time I had logged in for the first time I knew how to use all of the features, and it ran like clockwork.

I also use the links the site provides in Microsoft Excel documents so that I can create price lists of products, and have links or photos imbedded right there for my customers to view; having it right there rather than using a link makes the whole process smoother and easier for my customers, and we all know that the easier and more comfortable it is to use and view, the more they buy!

Photobucket.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 205061128940430/k2311a065/6.5.10