Shutterfly.com  » Games  »
  • As I said, the print quality is wonderful, and I can have them printed either matte or glossy, I love this because I prefer matte prints since they last longer and aren’t affected by humidity
  • Granted they went from California to Arizona, but I still consider this to be excellent handling of their orders

• by GID

I just got another great order from Shutterfly delivered this morning which made me think to write up a review on the site. I have been using them for over six years, and they have never let me down. I only use them to get prints made, 5×7 is the largest I purchase since the other prices are a bit too high; I can get larger prints printed locally for half the price.

The main reason I use them, to be honest, is that I get free prints fairly often from

having been a member for so long now. I just paid five dollars and eight cents in shipping, to have eighty-eight 4×6 prints shipped to me that I didn’t even have to pay for. I combined two offers, and got ninety free prints. I didn’t even have enough photos in my page to fill the order this time! As I said, the print quality is wonderful, and I can have them printed either matte or glossy, I love this because I prefer matte prints since they last longer and aren’t affected ...

• by humidity.

This site ships incredibly fast and I’ve never had any problems with how their products are packed up when they arrive. This most recent order of eighty-eight 4×6 prints shipped out Tuesday morning at nine o clock, and they got here with the mail on Wednesday at eleven o-clock. Twenty-six hour shipping and arrival is not too bad! Granted they went from California to Arizona, but I still consider this to be excellent handling of their orders.

I also use the Sharesite feature of Shutterfly. You can create your own

completely customized website, with forums, calendars, photos, videos, blogs, comments, contacts, links, searches, weather information, and a ton more quickly and easily. Everything is stored on their servers, and you can create as many different sites as you’d like, with as many different combinations. I have three sharesites up, two of which are public and show up in searches, and one of the sites is private, meaning that you cannot get in or see any of the content without knowing the password that I have assigned to it. I love this site!

Shutterfly.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 285061128930430/k2311a065/6.5.10