Rialto Square Theater  » Theatre  »
Joliet, IL
  • I would highly recommend this theater for a night out

• by Mandulis

My favorite theater is the Rialto Square Theater, located in Joliet, Illinois. This theater features a lot of big names without the big price tag that I had expected to find. For example, they have featured comedians such as Bill Engvall, and musicians such as Willie Nelson.

The Rialto Square Theater is located in downtown Joliet, which is about an hour southwest of Chicago, so there is less of the big city traffic and crowds. The Rialto Square Theater offers main floor and balcony seating, so there is plenty of

seating options, as well as different pricing.

Prices are affordable, which is important because we are on a budget. But the Rialto lets us have a night out even on our budget.

Handicap accessible seating is available, as well, which is handy for us, since we go with my grandparents. The Rialto Square Theater is located near the heart of Joliet, so there are plenty of options nearby for a meal or grabbing drinks.

There are also several hotels in the area to choose from if you are traveling from ...

• out of town to the Rialto. There are also a couple of casinos in Joliet, if you are looking for some entertainment after the show.

Parking is easily accessible, and there are two parking garages within walking distance of the Rialto. There is also a parking lot for a nearby bank that allows parking after hours.

For local residents, the Rialto is easy to get to via I-55 or I-80. The theater itself is very clean, and the acoustics are great.

This theater is comfortable, and offers a great night

of entertainment. Some of the big names in entertainment visit the Rialto, and in the recent past they have featured: Charlie Daniels Band, B.

B. King, Gavin DeGraw, Kenny Rogers, Merle Haggard, Vince Gill, Bill Cosby, Taylor Swift, Jewel, REO Speedwagon, and the Goo Goo Dolls.

I would highly recommend this theater for a night out. The Rialto Square Theater is a great place to catch a show without the trouble of going into Chicago.

I would even recommend getting a hotel room for the night and making a weekend trip to Joliet, Illinois.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 325061128880430/k2311a065/6.5.10