Apple iPod Shuffle  » Electronics  »
  • I haven't had any problem with it bouncing around too much
  • I like that I don't have to manually change songs to get a variety while I'm listening to my music
  • I highly recommend Apple iPod Shuffle for everyone that enjoys music

• by vpriddy
      The Apple iPod Shuffle is a 1GB MP3 player. For those new to using iPods, the Apple iPod Shuffle is a great one to start out on.

It has fantastic sound quality to the listen to the MP3’s.

I especially like that the Apple iPod Shuffle plays for around eleven or twelve hours at a time.

That means that I can listen to my MP3’s without having to stop often and recharge it.

I also like the built in clip on the Apple iPod Shuffle.

It fits easily to my pants pocket so that I can listen to songs while I’m shopping or walking the track at the local park.

I ...

• haven’t had any problem with it bouncing around too much.

It is so little and compact that I would hardly notice it is there except I get to listen to my music on the go.

That makes the Apple iPod Shuffle absolutely great! I can play the songs in order even mix them up and have

them play in a random order.

I like that I don’t have to manually change songs to get a variety while I’m listening to my music.

The Apple iPod Shuffle makes a great item to keep for yourself or to give as a gift to someone else.

I highly recommend Apple iPod Shuffle for everyone that enjoys music.

Apple iPod Shuffle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162012112850331/k2311a1220/12.20.06