Asus Eee PC 1201n netbook computer  » Computers  »
  • The first thing I would like to say about this netbook computer is that this was a good netbook at a very good price and it worked very well and was worth the price that I paid for it
  • The screen on the inside was a little tiny but it was tolerable because I thought that the graphics were quite super and I loved how everything looked on the screen which really made me glad
  • The cam on this netbook was alright but not the best quality webcam I have used but it was pretty good but I wouldn’t say I was impressed by it though but the microphone that was built into this netbook was great and the sound was pretty impressive and I could hear people loud and clear and they also heard me perfectly so I really liked that big time and I think that the sound on this computer was of great quality which was awesome
  • This netbook ran me around four hundred bucks and I think that the computer was worth the price because it was rather fast and the quality of sound was very good
  • All in all this netbook was good and well worth the money because it was reliable and the cam wasn’t too bad on it and the screen was a little small but typing on this computer was pretty easy and it was cost efficient and only ran for around four hundred dollars which wasn’t bad at all and it was rather light which made it easy to carry around and it was just a decent netbook and I do recommend that you check one of these computers out for yourself because chances are you will end up really liking this computer quite a bit

• by thereviewerat1

The first thing I would like to say about this netbook computer is that this was a good netbook at a very good price and it worked very well and was worth the price that I paid for it. I loved the color it was because the outside of the netbook was a cool color white that gave it such a sleek and cool look that I liked very much.

The screen on the inside was a little tiny but it was tolerable because I thought that the graphics were quite super and I loved how everything looked on the screen which really made me glad.

I thought that the keys were very easy to press and I loved how easy and smoothly the touch

pad worked which was awesome.

The cam on this netbook was alright but not the best quality webcam I have used but it was pretty good but I wouldn’t say I was impressed by it though but the microphone that was built into this netbook was great and the sound was pretty impressive and I could hear people loud and clear and they also heard me perfectly so I really liked that big time and I think that the sound on this computer was of great quality which was awesome.

This netbook ran me around four hundred bucks and I think that the computer was worth the price because it was rather fast and the quality of sound was very good.

I was pretty impressed ...

• with the battery life because I only charged this netbook sometimes which was great but I didn’t think that this netbook was quite durable and I didn’t feel like this netbook could take a fall or a small drop at all so this did suck.

I enjoyed surfing the net on this netbook because it worked so well and I thought that it was rather fast which was good.

Downloading stuff to this was easy, rather fast and watching videos on this computer wasn’t too bad either and it wasn’t too slow which was certainly a good thing and made me happy.

I thought that this computer had a fair amount of memory which was certainly a very good thing and the computer never froze

up which was even better and I also liked how this laptop seemed like it never overheated which definitely made me very happy.

All in all this netbook was good and well worth the money because it was reliable and the cam wasn’t too bad on it and the screen was a little small but typing on this computer was pretty easy and it was cost efficient and only ran for around four hundred dollars which wasn’t bad at all and it was rather light which made it easy to carry around and it was just a decent netbook and I do recommend that you check one of these computers out for yourself because chances are you will end up really liking this computer quite a bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 195061128430330/k2311a065/6.5.10