Children Of Men (Film)  » Movies  »
  • Throughout the film I found some aspects of the plot to be slightly unrealistic, but overall the movie comes off as quite enjoyable in my opinion
  • The acting throughout the film is great, visually the film is impressive as well, there were just some aspects to the overall plot which I found to be somewhat hard to believe
  • I suppose that this film could somewhat be classified as science fiction, but more so just general dystopian which is certainly an interesting theme to either be watching or reading about and a theme which certainly makes this film, and I'm sure novel as well, quite interesting

• by Grimmy101

Children Of Men is a film which takes place in London and is set in the future in quite an apocalyptic situation. I don’t remember the exact year of this movie but I do recall that in the film it has been 18 years since the last baby has been born and England lasts as the final country standing in somewhat of a stable and ordered condition.

The

very basic plot of this film is that it focuses on the main character, Theo, as he tries to help a pregnant woman to hopefully give birth to the first child in 18 years.

Although I said that England remains in somewhat of a stable condition, this is only in comparison to the other governments and countries which have fallen.

England has been split into a division of ...

• extremes with the government and a secret organization known as The Fishies.

Throughout the film I found some aspects of the plot to be slightly unrealistic, but overall the movie comes off as quite enjoyable in my opinion.

to believe.

However, once getting past these aspects of the film, I personally thought the rest of the movie was extremely enjoyable.

I suppose that this film could somewhat be classified as science fiction, but more so just general dystopian which is certainly an interesting theme to either be watching or reading about and a theme which certainly makes this film, and I’m sure novel as well, quite interesting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 115061127830230/k2311a065/6.5.10