Vcast Music LG VX8100
  • So after my experience with my last phone, I came to a realization that I wasn’t happy at all
  • I need something that is going to allow me to play music with no problem
  • I like the fact that I was able to up the anti when it came to my memory cards on this phone
  • Now when I first got this phone I thought I was tripping because I couldn’t find nothing I was looking for

• by crystalowy

So after my experience with my last phone, I came to a realization that I wasn’t happy at all. I mean I needed something that was going to bring me some real happiness and when it comes to my phone I expect one thing. I need something that is going to allow me to play music with no problem. I wanted to be able to stream music and videos to my phone without any stall to it. I’m learning that it’s not all about the phone and the way it looked but more about how it worked and how fast the network was.

I got myself a Vcast music LG for $100, that is a steal for what I seen the prices go for in the store.

Now when it comes to LG phones, no one seems to like what they ever had to offer, including myself. I felt like the LG’s were childish and cheap looking. And function wise, they weren’t’ about anything. But the Vcast Music LG VX8100 was a little different in my eyes. They thing that set this phone apart was not how it looked but how fast it worked. The phone itself looked the same but the way it loaded my music was totally different. I was able to download and upload music to my SDS memory card in a matter of seconds I realized that this phone was made to do music.

I like the fact that I was able to up the anti when it came to ...

• my memory cards on this phone. Now when I first got this phone I thought I was tripping because I couldn’t find nothing I was looking for. I wanted to find the MP3 player and couldn’t. Once I finally found it which was in a totally different folder than expected, I ended creating a shortcut for it just so I could find it better in the future. This media phone player was something like my computer. I was able to operate it the same I would my Mac when it came to finding, uploading and downloading my music.

Another thing that I liked about this phone was that it comes with a software call BitPim that allows me to coordinate my personals. All of my ring tones,

music and photos can be organized with ease. All I have to do is connect my phone to my computer and I’m set to go. My experience with this phone has been one worth talking about. It’s a new age way of doing things when it comes to mobile technology. It puts my MP3 player to shame and that says a lot because I have an excellent MP3 player.

The only thing that I didn’t like about this phone was that it was not and I mean was not small at all. It was bulky and that is something I’m not used to. I hate bulky phones and I hate heavy ones. This one is just like your regular LG phone. Thick in diameter and far from being slim

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 375061127720230/k2311a065/6.5.10