Sprint Tv brought to you by Sprint Mobile
2.5
  • Instead of me paying for a plan through an agent, I decided to go to a Sprint store
  • I thought it was a joke at first but when I took my phone back up there and gave it to the agent, he told me there was absolutely nothing wrong
  • So I paid the extra $5 which gave me 5 more channels
  • That was a problem because I don’t have patience
  • And I think that they should be a lot more flexible with their package plans because they are way too high to be offering what they are offering

• by crystalowy

The only reason why I became interested in Sprint Tv was because I seen a commercial around my area that made me interested enough to call about it. My husband and I had an argument about this consumer purchase because he felt like it was a waste of money. In my eyes, I felt like it was worth every penny if they offered what they said they offered.

After talking to a Sprint agent, I was taken aback by the price of Sprint T.v But I was still interested in trying out. Instead of me paying for a plan through an agent, I decided to go to a Sprint store. When I got threw talking about the options, I wasn’t all that interested anymore but since I started the adventure, I had to go

through with it.

I started out with the $15 a month plan but wasn’t happy with what it gave me. First of all I only one channel, one radio station and one game for $15 a month! Are you kidding me? I thought it was a joke at first but when I took my phone back up there and gave it to the agent, he told me there was absolutely nothing wrong. He told me that I could get a few more channels for $5 more a month. So I paid the extra $5 which gave me 5 more channels. I figured that I was wasting my money and I had decided to go with the $5 package that gives me local news and eight different city news channels. I figured since that’s all I ...

• really do online is look at news from across the world, why not pay for a mobile connect.

I wanted to start off small and that’s what I did. I got to view different clips, morelike 33 at a time. The load time is a bit slow and I wasn’t sure if it was my phone but it took a few minutes for my clips to load for me to even see them. That was a problem because I don’t have patience. I can get online and find my news in a small amount of time.

Another thing I noticed about Sprint T.V was that there wasn’t any type of guide offered, so I couldn’t really scroll through my options to find what I was looking for better. I takes me a while to

find the channel that I was looking for.

Another thing that I had to get used to while watching this mobile T.V was that the picture offered was a bit small. So most of the time I have to squint. I also get lost connection while watching sometimes. I’m not upset because I only pay $5 a month but I’m glad that I didn’t decide to pay $30 a month for a package of 43 channels.

I personally think that they should attempt to put this on some type of mobile tv instead of my mobile phone. I think that it would make it a lot easier to watch. And I think that they should be a lot more flexible with their package plans because they are way too high to be offering what they are offering.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 225061127710230/k2311a065/6.5.10