Plantronics Explorer 395 Bluetooth headset
  • For some reason it looked as if it cost a lot of money
  • Another thing that I liked about this headset was that after trying it out on my ear, I noticed that the lining of the clasp that holds it to my ear was made of a softer rubber
  • And I won’t say that it’s the greatest audio speaker I’ve run into, it’s definitely a better one than I have used

• by crystalowy

I haven’t been a fan of Bluetooth headsets. Not in this lifetime. I have had my share of Bluetooth headsets and I will admit that none of them has done much for me. Either it had something to do with how they felt on my ear or how they worked. I try to buy cheaply and I have learned that you should buy Bluetooth headsets for cheap. Not if you are looking for a good one that feels good and works great.

I actually didn’t buy the Plantronics Explorer 395 Bluetooth headset. My husband bought it for me as a gift. I had been complaining about me having issues with my phone and driving at the same time. Either I’m dropping my phone and or not able to answer it because I be driving. Well

he thought that it would be a good idea for me to have a great Bluetooth headset that would allow me to drive comfortably while talking on the phone.

I was proud of my husband because the Plantronics is a great headset. One of the better ones I’ve had in my lifetime, that I will admit. There are a lot of things that I liked about this headset and one of them was the look of it. For some reason it looked as if it cost a lot of money. There wasn’t nothing plastic about this headset. I mean ‘m sure that it was plastic in some form or another. But the shiny outside coating made it look as if it was made of silver. I loved it because it looked really expensive.

Another ...

• thing that I liked about this headset was that after trying it out on my ear, I noticed that the lining of the clasp that holds it to my ear was made of a softer rubber. It was softer than most of the other Bluetooth headsets I’ve worn in the past. It wrapped around my ear just right and it was able to be adjusted if it didn’t feel right. Exceptional headset to me because I can wear it all day and forget that it’s even there.

So lets talk about how it operates! Well after dealing with headsets that dropped my calls, and or didn’t pick up a call. I was looking for the same results with this one. I didn’t get that, I got just the opposite. I haven’t dealt with any

drop calls as of yet and I also noticed that the speaker itself is pretty decent. Well, its more than decent, it works awesome. There is a button on the side that allows me to turn the volume up and down simply. And I won’t say that it’s the greatest audio speaker I’ve run into, it’s definitely a better one than I have used. I’m sure it gets better than this because it has it’s perks. I can’t tell you how much my husband paid for it because it was gift. But I’m sure it was around $50 if not less.

In my eyes this is a great Bluetooth headset. It’s comfortable and it works amazingly. If I had any issues with Bluetooth’s they have gone out the window after using the Plantronics Explorer 395 Bluetooth headset

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 165061127700230/k2311a065/6.5.10