Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara
  • I really love this Unstoppable mascara by Maybelline
  • I love cute, unique packaging, something that really stands out but I'm not complaining about the packaging to this mascara being so simple because I really do love this mascara a lot
  • I like this mascara because it makes my eye lashes really long, it gives my lashes tons of volume and it makes my lashes really full and thick
  • I don't have any complaints at all about this mascara, it simply is amazing
  • This is one of Maybelline's best mascaras and I will definitely be buying another tube of this Unstoppable mascara really soon

• by JCandyce

I really love this Unstoppable mascara by Maybelline.

I didn’t try this mascara right when it came out but while out shopping one day and I was in the cosmetics line, I saw this mascara and thought that I would give it a try. I haven’t really seen any commercial ads or magazine ads for this mascara, so I didn’t really know about it until I saw it in the store.

The packaging is very simple, the mascara is a silver tube with dark blue coloring font and the top has a smooth curve top. It’s a very simple mascara tube however it’s a very powerful mascara. I love cute, unique packaging, something that really stands out but I’m not complaining about the packaging to this mascara being so

simple because I really do love this mascara a lot.

This mascara has a mascara brush that I really love, it has my absolute favorite brush (That I really wish all mascaras would come with) The mascara brush is big and full of bristles. The brush easily combs through my lashes.

The formula is creamy, no clumps on the brush so no clumps on my lashes. It doesn’t get clumpy when I apply 3 or more coats. It dries quickly and doesn’t smudge on my eyes.

I didn’t buy the water proof one so this mascara comes off easily when I wash my face, it comes off with my regular cleanser and I don’t have to use any makeup remover to get it off unless I happen to ...

• have on water proof eyeliner but then that’s all I gotta use makeup remover for.

I like this mascara because it makes my eye lashes really long, it gives my lashes tons of volume and it makes my lashes really full and thick. This mascara also lasts for a very long time and I don’t have any worries when I’m wearing this mascara. The mascara doesn’t smudge at all, it doesn’t flak off during the day, it doesn’t fall out from it’s volume as the day goes on, my lashes look great all day.

This mascara doesn’t really give me a look like I’m wearing false eye lashes but it does give me way pretty eye lashes, they look really natural and I absolutely love it.

I don’t have any

complaints at all about this mascara, it simply is amazing.

I’ve tried a few mascaras by Maybelline and this Unstoppable mascara is definitely one of my favorites by them, as a matter of fact this Unstoppable mascara is one of my favorite mascaras period. This is a really good mascara.

I would definitely recommend this mascara to everyone. This is one of Maybelline’s best mascaras and I will definitely be buying another tube of this Unstoppable mascara really soon!

Perfect 10! I love this mascara and definitely suggest that you give it a try, I only spent $6 on this mascara and it was so worth it, this mascara is even better than some of the higher end mascaras that I’ve tried and they cost more than this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061127580130/k2311a065/6.5.10