Revlon Fabulash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I saw and liked the commercial ads and magazine ads for this mascara (Although it's not my favorite ad, in my opinion I thought the commercial ads and the magazine ads were kind of plain for such a great mascara)
  • My lashes look thick, full and long, which is a look that I really love
  • I like how this mascara separated my lashes and made them thicker at the same time, it really looked like I had more lashes than I really have, I love it
  • I will definitely be buying another tube of this mascara when the one that I have now dries out, I've already used up 2 tubes of this mascara and I'm on my third tube now
  • I thought about giving this mascara a 9 because the packaging is so simple but this mascara really deserves a 10 because it really is great

• by JCandyce

This was the second mascara that I have ever tried my Revlon. I had tried the ED Extreme mascara, also by Revlon and I really liked that one. I saw and liked the commercial ads and magazine ads for this mascara (Although it’s not my favorite ad, in my opinion I thought the commercial ads and the magazine ads were kind of plain for such a great mascara).

Like other Revlon mascaras that I’ve seen. this Fabulash mascara also has a very simple packaging. It’s a black mascara tube and hase ‘Revlon’ written in black on a gold colored band that wraps around the whole mascara tube, the gold colored band really pops out against the black mascara tube. And at the bottom it has the mascara name written in gold. It’s a very simple mascara tube, a little plain looking but overall it’s very nice though.

This mascara has a little

scent to it, almost similar to the AD Extreme mascara also by Revlon except the smell from the Fabulash mascara was lighter and you couldn’t smell it has strong when you held the brush or the tube to your nose and smelled it. The smell didn’t bother me at all, I couldn’t smell it when I was applying the mascara to my eyelashes and I couldn’t smell it when the mascara was on my lashes and as long as I don’t then that’s good. The smell doesn’t bother my allergies in any way.

The brush on this mascara is long, and instead of having regular bristles, this mascara has kind of swirl like bristles that wrap around the whole brush and the bristles are short, which is also very similar to the 3D Extreme mascaras by Revlon, that too has really short bristles as well. The shorter bristles makes it easier to ...

• get closer to the base of my eyelashes and make sure my lashes are full coated and also that I don’t get any mascara on my eyelid.

I never seen swirl like bristles on a a mascara before but it looked really cool. The brush combed through my lashes really easily. I really like the look that this mascara gives me lashes. While applying this mascara, the brush separates and thickens my lashes and also makes my lashes really long and this mascara also gives my lashes tons of volume. My lashes look thick, full and long, which is a look that I really love. I like how this mascara separated my lashes and made them thicker at the same time, it really looked like I had more lashes than I really have, I love it.

I didn’t have any flaking, smudging, or anything with this mascara as the day went on. My

lashes looked just as great as the end of the day that they did when I first applied the mascara to my lashes in the morning. My lashes also didn’t lose any volume. I really like this mascara.

This is the second mascara that I’ve tried by Revlon (The first was 3D Extreme mascara) and I’m very happy with it. I’ve only tried 2 mascaras by Revlon but so far they both have given me great results and I look forward to trying more mascaras by Revlon in the future. I will definitely be buying another tube of this mascara when the one that I have now dries out, I’ve already used up 2 tubes of this mascara and I’m on my third tube now.

I thought about giving this mascara a 9 because the packaging is so simple but this mascara really deserves a 10 because it really is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061127550130/k2311a065/6.5.10