Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love unique and cute packaging, but I also love simple and sute packaging as well
  • It's hard to explain the smell but it reminds me of a very light nail polish remover scent, and I say light because it isn't as strong as nail polish remover and if it was then this mascara would definitely have a strong unappealing scent
  • I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone, I'm really glad that I tried this mascara because I really love it

• by JCandyce

I loved the commercial ads and the magazine ads for this 3D Extreme Mascara by Revlon. This is one of the first mascaras that I’ve every tried by Revlon, and I was very very happy that I tried this.

The packaging and the mascara tube is pretty simple, it comes in a pretty silver mascara tube with a gold band that says in capital letters ‘Revlon’ wrapped around the whole tube and then the name of the mascara in black at the bottom. The top has little indentations in it and is textured. Like I said, very simple but it’s till

cute. I love unique and cute packaging, but I also love simple and sute packaging as well.

This mascara has a weird scent to it, it’s not bad but it is weird. It’s hard to explain the smell but it reminds me of a very light nail polish remover scent, and I say light because it isn’t as strong as nail polish remover and if it was then this mascara would definitely have a strong unappealing scent. However unless I’m holding it to my nose and smelling it, I can’t really smell it otherwise, I don’t smell it while I’m applying the mascara to my eyelashes and I don’t smell it while the mascara is on my lashes, therefore the smell doesn’t bother me and it doesn’t bother my nasal allergies at all.

The brush to this mascara isn’t as big or long as other mascaras but it is a very nice brush and it combs easily through my lashes. Also, the bristles are soft, even when they have mascara on them. The bristles also aren’t very long, they’re really short and that makes it easier to get closer to the eyelid (without getting mascara on your eyelid, just your lashes) and ...

• Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara
      it’s very easy to get the little lashes in the inside corner of my eyes.

I don’t have to apply many coats of this mascara, only about maybe 2 sometimes 3 and my lashes come out looking really great. My lashes are really long and then have very nice volume. This mascara also makes my lashes thicker and makes my lashes look fuller, and combined with the length, volume and fullness, my eyes look really great.

The mascara dries extremely quickly (but not so fast that you have to hurry when applying coats) The formula isn’t so wet that it smudges

after you apply it. Applying the mascara to my lashes was really easy, I didn’t get any clumping, just really great looking eyelashes.

This mascara lasted throughout the day, it didn’t have any fallout from the volume it gave me. My lashes stayed just as long and there wasn’t any flaking at all.

I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone, I’m really glad that I tried this mascara because I really love it. I will definitely be buying another one of these mascaras when the one that I have now dries out, I’m on my second tube of this mascara right now. Perfect 10.

Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara
Gabriella Lauren Powers says :

re : I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone, I’m really glad that I tried this mascara because I really love it
This mascara does wonders for date nights or just going out. My lashes are beautiful and long when I apply the mascara. Since it’s summer, I want to go swimming, but with other mascaras it would look like I’ve been crying. This mascara stays on no matter how long I go swimming and it’s just amazing and helpful. I love using this mascara for everyday use. This brand is definitely the one I trust.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061127540130/k2311a065/6.5.10