Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle nail polish
2.5
  • I bought this Nail Growth Miracle by Sally Hansen because my nails break really easily and they're also so short and I can never grow my nails even just a little over my fingers my nails are so weak
  • I thought buying this would really help my nails
  • I know this isn't a base coat or a top coat but it's very similar and even says that you can wear this under nail polish
  • I'm not sure if I would recommend this product but it did make my nails stronger but not to the point that they stopped breaking completely so they didn't grow that much
  • This gets a 5 for being shiny and really pretty on my nails and making my nails stronger but it definitely lost some points because my nails still broke and didn't grow that much because of that

• by JCandyce

I bought this Nail Growth Miracle by Sally Hansen because my nails break really easily and they’re also so short and I can never grow my nails even just a little over my fingers my nails are so weak. I thought buying this would really help my nails.

The packaging of the Nail Growth Miracle is okay I guess, I don’t really like it though. It’s a gold bottle with black lettering. Looks kind of plain to me and normally products by Sally Hansen are really pretty and stand out more and have more colors but this however did not.

The formula is very clear and looks like a regular clear nail polish. It’s not any thicker or thinner than regular nail polishes, it basically looks the same.

This Nail Growth Miracle nail polish doesn’t really have an over powering scent like most nail polishes do. It’s pretty light and doesn’t

bother me at all, and it doesn’t bother my nasal allergies at all, it even doesn’t bother my mom when she’s in the same room as me and I’m doing my nails. Normally when my mom is there, I would have to go to another room and do my nails because she has a sensitive nose and doesn’t like the strong scents of some nail polishes and nail polish removers but she was okay with this one.

While applying the nail polish, it comes out very clear and shiny. When I applied this I didn’t apply any colored nail polish over it because when I use base coats and tops coats, my nail polish peels right off and doesn’t really last long. I know this isn’t a base coat or a top coat but it’s very similar and even says that you can wear this under nail polish. When i wore this ...

• nail polish I didn’t apply anything over it, I just wore this alone for a few days at a time.

This didn’t really chip off after a few days, it just sorta became easily to peel off so I had to keep applying more about every 2 days until eventually it peeled so much that I had to take it all off, it came off very easily with nail polish remover I didn’t have any problems at all removing it, and then start over again which I had to do about once a week when I wore this. The only other time that I had to take this off before it needed to be taken off was when I wanted to wear regular nail polish.

I did notice that after wearing this for a while my nails seemed a lot stringer and they didn’t break as easily as before and so

therefore, my nails did grow but not a noticeable or really as significant as I would have liked, so although the results were good they weren’t great.

My nails still eventually broke or chipped and had to be filed down but my nails did feel stronger though and they weren’t as bad as before I used this Nail Growth Miracle by Sally Hansen.

I’m not sure if I would recommend this product but it did make my nails stronger but not to the point that they stopped breaking completely so they didn’t grow that much. It doesn’t cost that much though so it’s definitely worth a try to see if it works for you.

This gets a 5 for being shiny and really pretty on my nails and making my nails stronger but it definitely lost some points because my nails still broke and didn’t grow that much because of that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061127520130/k2311a065/6.5.10