Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • After buying and trying the 2nd mascara in this line, the Define A Lash Volume and really liking that one since I still had the original I decided to try it out again and the 2nd time was a lot better than the first
  • I don't know what went wrong the first time but I'm definitely glad I gave this mascara another try because I love it now
  • I don't really like green, green is definitely not one of my favorite colors but it's a pretty green so I can't complain
  • Applying this mascara was way easier than other bendable brushes that I've used, I think it's because it is because this brush is thicker so I have a little more control about where it goes
  • I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone, even if you've already tried the Define A Lash mascara once and didn't like it

• by JCandyce

This Define A Lash mascara by Maybelline is one of those mascaras that I tried and didn’t like it the first time that I used it. After buying and trying the 2nd mascara in this line, the Define A Lash Volume and really liking that one since I still had the original I decided to try it out again and the 2nd time was a lot better than the first. I don’t know what went wrong the first time but I’m definitely glad I gave this mascara another try because I love it now.

This packaging on this mascara is really cute. The mascara tube is a green, the base is a little bit lighter than a lime and the top is a little bit darker with the tip of the top being see through. I don’t really like green, green is definitely not one of my favorite colors but it’s a pretty

green so I can’t complain.

However when the 2nd Define A Lash mascara came out, the Define A Lash Volume mascara, I absolutely love that mascara’s packaging, the pink tube is super cute, I wish this one would have been a shade of pink instead green but I’m also happy that the Define A Lash mascara wasn’t a shade of green and was the pink that it is.

The scent to this mascara is a typical mascara scent and it’s very light, it doesn’t bother me at all and it doesn’t bother my nasal allergies. I can’t smell this mascara when I’m putting it on my eye lashes and I can’t smell it when it’s on my lashes, and I can’t smell it while I’m wearing it all day and as long as I don’t smell it while I’m applying or waiting for it to dry, or while I’m wearing it throughout the ...

• day then that’s definitely a good thing.

I wish this mascara would have came with a different brush. This mascara has one of those bendable brushes except it’s not as thin as other bendable brush mascaras that I’ve used. The brush is on the bigger side and is actually very fluffy and has a little curve in the middle, I love the brush itself. I just wish the brush didn’t bend like it does then I definitely would have liked this way more.

Applying this mascara was way easier than other bendable brushes that I’ve used, I think it’s because it is because this brush is thicker so I have a little more control about where it goes. I actually don’t like curves in mascara brushes however this one didn’t bother me as much as the others did.

Not only did this mascara separate my lashes but it added a little thickness

to each lash as well while still have the separation defined. This mascara also added a lot of volume, which made my lashes look really great because they were so defined and you could see all my lashes and they looked really pretty, none of them were smashed together with too much thickness.

I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone, even if you’ve already tried the Define A Lash mascara once and didn’t like it. The first time that I tried this mascara, I didn’t like it at all but after giving it a second chance, I love it now.

I’m still not a big fan of the brush though, I really would have preferred that this mascara could have came with a better brush, I don’t see why it couldn’t come with the brush it has now but just not bendable, I hate the bendable part and for that it loses a few points.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061127500130/k2311a065/6.5.10