L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • This is though however not my favorite, I like the Telescopic Explosion mascara by L'Oreal much more than this one
  • Wiggling the brush through my lashes was easier though because this kind of brush however I never really had a problem wiggling and other mascara brush through my lashes before, it was just that this one has a thin tip so I didn't get any on my skin near the inner corners of my eyes while wiggling the brush through my eye lashes
  • I definitely wont be buying another tube of this mascara

• by JCandyce

This is the first mascara that I’ve tried in the Telescopic mascara line by L’Oreal, this one is after all the original one. This is though however not my favorite, I like the Telescopic Explosion mascara by L’Oreal much more than this one.

The packaging is kind of cool, just like an actual telescope. The mascara tube is a gold shade color with the writing being in a black color. I really like the uniqueness of the shape of the mascara however I would have liked it better if it had been a different color besides gold, for example the Telescopic Explosion mascara tube is also in the shape of a telescope but the mascara tube is red at the bottom and

the top is black as well as a little piece on the bottom and the writing is in black, which stands out from the red base. I like that packaging of the Telescopic Explosion mascara better than this original Telescopic mascara.

The mascara has a very light scent which is really even hard to smell unless you stick the mascara tube or the brush really close to your nose, I can’t smell it all while I’m applying it to my eyelashes or when the mascara is drying on my lashes. That’s definitely a good thing.

This mascara has the kind of brush that I really hate, it has a long bendable brush that bends in any direction that you want it to or whichever way it feels like going. I find these kind of brushes very hard to control and don’t see the point in how this makes it any better from a regular mascara brush or at least a mascara brush that doesn’t move.

Applying the mascara was a little difficult, I couldn’t my eye lashes evenly because the mascara brush simply wouldn’t allow me to. Wiggling the brush through my lashes was easier though because this kind of brush however I never really had a problem wiggling and other mascara brush through my lashes before, it was just that this one has a thin tip so I didn’t get any on my skin near the inner corners of my eyes while wiggling ...

• L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
      the brush through my eye lashes.

It took me a few seconds longer to apply this mascara than it normally takes me to apply mascara because I had to work more slowly, the brush would not allow me to work any faster because if I did my eye lashes came out clumpy and all messy looking.

This mascara did a good job at separating my lashes however it didn’t make them any thicker, and making my eye lashes thicker would have been great especially since it separated my lashes so well. Adding thickness would have made my lashes look fuller but the only thing this mascara really did was separate my lashes, add length and volume.

The mascara did however stay on

all day without and flaking or smudging but my lashes didn’t look all that great and I just couldn’t wait til I can wash it off.

I still have this tube of mascara and I haven’t really used it since that first time, it’s kinda dried out now anyway. I definitely wont be buying another tube of this mascara. If I buy any mascara again from the Telescopic line by L’Oreal then it will definitely be the Telescopic Explosion mascara which is way better than this original Telescopic mascara.

This gets a 2 for the very cool shape of the mascara tube. It would have gotten a 3 if the mascara tube itself wasn’t so dull looking because of the plain color.

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061127490130/k2311a065/6.5.10