Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I definitely wouldn't say that this is the cutest packaging I've ever seen, it's actually one of the plainest acne product or any product for that matter that I've ever seen and tried
  • I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, I haven't tried many products by Clearasil but I would say that this is one of their best

• by JCandyce

I really interested in buying this Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Treatment cream mainly because it says that it clears up acne pimples in 3 days.

The packaging of this product is plain and simple. The base color of the tube is white, the twist off top is blue and it was white and blue font on the tube as well as one red strip near the top of the tube. I definitely wouldn’t say that this is the cutest packaging I’ve ever seen, it’s actually one of the plainest acne product or any product for that matter that I’ve ever seen and tried.

This is another one of those acne products that has the word ‘Vanishing’ in the name however it isn’t vanishing at all. Although this one isn’t the worst that I’ve tried but it definitely leaves behind a white residue on my face after I apply it no matter how much I

try and blend it. If I try and blend it even more after it dries then the white residue becomes flaky and when I rub it, it falls off like little pieces of balled up toilet paper or something. It’s actually funny because the acne products that I’ve tried and thy don’t say ‘Vanishing’ in the name, it is actually vanishing and doesn’t leave behind any residue but all the ones that do say ‘Vanishing’ in the name does leave behind a white residue on my skin.

This acne product has a similar smell that a lot of acne products smell like but this isn’t as strong but it definitely stinks. However I don’t really smell it when I applied it to my skin and I didn’t smell it when I was laying down in bed getting ready to go sleep. This also didn’t bother my nasal allergies at all so that’s a good ...

• thing. Just as long as it doesn’t bother me, and I don’t have to walk around smelling it on my face, and it doesn’t irritate my nasal allergies then I’m fine.

Like most acne treatment products that I’ve tried, this treatment cream is white and goes on like all the others. It’s thin and doesn’t spread out a lot so you have to use a little more in the wider areas where you have breakouts.

I applied this acne treatment cream for 3 days and on the 4th day, I really looked close at my skin on my face and although I saw that some of my pimples were a little smaller none of them really cleared up so this didn’t clear up my pimples in 3 days like it says that it would do. My pimples weren’t huge or really bad, but they were just a little size and wasn’t bad at

all and normally they’re gone within 3 days of using any acne product but they didn’t clear up when I used this.

During those 3 days of using this acne treatment cream, there was no irritation in my skin at all. No dryness, flaking of dry skin, or any redness at all when I used this.

After I used it for 3 days and didn’t see any real improvement in my skin I stopped using it, mainly because I didn’t like the white residue it left on my skin and I didn’t like waking up with it still there either.

I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone, I haven’t tried many products by Clearasil but I would say that this is one of their best. I’m giving this acne treatment cream a 4 because it didn’t irritate my skin at all and I didn’t waste that much money on it since it didn’t work that well.

Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315061127470130/k2311a065/6.5.10